What to do in Arlington with a Charter Bus Rental
Travel like a pro with a Charter Bus in and around Arlington. Renting a charter bus in Arlington can be a great solution for your travel needs. Traveling on the roads can be a challenge, even a hassle. Traffic, road closures, and road work can make getting to an event on time and intact difficult. Especially if you’re trying to coordinate group travel and ensure all the participants arrive at the same time. With Bus Rental, you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while Traveling Like a Pro!
Renting a charter bus in Arlington can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Things to See and Do in Arlington TX.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks: For a glimpse of what pioneer life was like, visit Knapp Heritage Park. To get a feel for the city’s rich history be sure to visit the Old Town Historic District, South Center Street Historic District, Arlington Post Office, Hutcheson-Smith House, and Marrow Bone Spring Archeological Site.
- Arts & Culture: For traveling art exhibits and companion curated shows, check out the Arlington Museum of Art. Or catch a concert at the historic Arlington Music Hall. For live theater spend an evening at Theatre Arlington. For free outdoor concerts the Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts can’t be beat.
- Golfing & Sports Venues: Hit the links at Shady Valley Country Club, Waterchase Golf Club, and Golf Center of Arlington. Arlington is also home to the American Baseball League champs, the Texas Rangers – be sure to catch a game if you’re in town during the season. For football fans the Dallas Cowboys have their home games at AT&T Stadium.
- Shopping & Dining: If you like to combine shopping and dining visit, The Parks Mall at Arlington, Gracie Lane, and Cooper Street Antique Mall. To sample some great eats, check Arlington Steak House, Babe's Chicken Dinner House, Birraporetti's, Black Dog Pizza, Blue Mesa Grill, and Fish Bone Grill.
- Fun for the Kids: If the kids are along on the trip, there’s plenty for the family at a number of Arlington’s parks and outdoor recreation centers.River Legacy Park, is 1,300 acres of picnic areas, mountain bike trails, playground, a canoe launch, forests, wetlands, and prairie. Right next to the park is River Legacy Living Science Center that features aquariums, terrariums, nature trails, and other interactive exhibits. Other great parks include, Brantley Hinshaw Park, Burl L. Wilkes Park, and Cravens Park. Your kids will also love Six Flags Over Texas, theme park and its companion waterpark, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.
Book a Charter Bus in Arlington Today!
CharterBus.com wants your experience to be top-notch. Our buses are roomy, comfortable, regularly maintained and bus drivers are some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
CharterBus.com provides an easy online automated quote system that makes renting a charter bus a snap. To begin your quote process, simply give us your charter details and the CharterBus.com system will reach out to multiple top notch vendors in the area of your choice. Now, you don’t have to repeat your trip to many vendors, it will all be in one place. It’s fast, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes!
Almost instantly, you will receive quotes from vendors that have availability in your area. You can easily choose the vendor that best suits your needs, all without ever having to make multiple calls re-detailing your trip.
Special Arlington Bus Charter Offer: Choose a vendor for your trip within 48 hours and receive $50 Gift Certificate direct from CharterBus.com. Click here for details.
Special Arlington Bus Charter Offer: Book 5 trips within 1 year and receive $150 off your 5th booking.
Arlington Express Deal: $495 for any 4 hour trip (midweek terms apply)