A CHARTER BUS Rental — The ONLY WAY TO SEE ATLANTA
See the Great City of Atlanta Like a Pro — On a Charter Bus
Atlanta — it's a world-class city with world class entertainment, cuisine and shopping. A cultural mecca of the deep-south, Atlanta is home to some of the finest art collections in the country, as well as vibrant and influential music and theatre communities.
With its sheer size and magnitude, though, Atlanta can easily overwhelm you, turning a vacation into a real hassle. There's a better way to see this great city — from the comfort and luxury of a charter bus. It's the way the pros do Atlanta — you can do it, too!
The Endless Sites and Attractions in Atlanta
- Arts & Culture: Perhaps more than anything, Atlanta is known as a center for arts and culture. The High Museum is considered by many to be the best in the south and one of the finest in the world. The stunning Fox Theatre, a historic landmark, houses the world-class Atlanta Ballet, as well as countless concerts and other events. There's the Atlanta Opera, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and the Alliance Theater, all rated among the best in the world. Georgia's largest city also offers many festivals that celebrate its diverse culture and heritage, such as the Georgia Shakespeare Festival and the Atlanta Film Festival.
- Historical attractions: In addition to the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site, you can visit the Atlanta History Center to take in the world's largest collection of Civil War Memorabilia. Don't miss the Margaret Mitchell House, where Gone With The Wind was written.
- Parks & outdoor activities: Atlanta boasts nearly 350 city parks, with more than 3,200 acres of green space. Nearby Stone Mountain is a popular destination for locals and visitors.
- Golf & sports venues: There's championship golf at Druid Hills, Wolf Creek or the Bobby Jones Golf Course. The city is also home to major sports franchises, including the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta Hawks.
- Shopping & restaurants: You can find virtually any kind of food to satisfy your appetite in Atlanta, from some of the south's best and most authentic Mexican to steak and seafood. There's cuisine from around the world, from the Caribbean to the Middle East, from Italy to Central America. And, of course, there's barbeque! For shoppers, there's a lot of everything. From the more than 1,400 stores in the Buckhead neighborhood to the vintage emporiums in Little Five Points, you can find it all — antiques, upscale clothiers, jewelry and an unlimited assortment of specialty items.
Book Your Bus Charter Rental Today!
With our online automated quote system, it's easy to set up a bus charter rental to Atlanta. Tell us when you want to go and what you'd like to see and do. We'll contact some of the top charter bus providers in the Atlanta area and provide you with a variety of choices, often within 10 minutes.
At CharterBus.com, our buses are roomy, comfortable and pristine. You'll like our drivers, too.
You Can Travel Like a Pro — with a Charter Bus Rental!