ENJOY THE SPLENDOR OF AURORA, ILLINOIS ON A CHARTER BUS RENTAL
A Charter Bus Rental Lets You SeeAurora Like the Pros Do
Aurora, Illinois — the state's second-largest city — has something for just about everyone. You could spend an entire day on a tour of the city's historic districts, from Stolp Island to the West Side, from LaSalle Street's Auto Row to the Grand Army of the Republic Memorial Building. But trying to take in the city's many attractions can be difficult when you have to handle all the details, when you have to try to pay attention to the map while fighting traffic.
There's an easy solution — see the sights in Aurora from the comfort and convenience of a charter bus. Travel like the pros do!
Have a Great Time in Aurora, Illinois
- Landmarks and historic sites: The stunning Grand Army of the Republic Memorial Building, built a decade after the civil war, pays tribute to the veterans of that conflict with its Gothic Revival architecture. You'll find hundreds of historic buildings in the West Side and on Stolp Island, as well as remnants of the city's famous automobile dealerships on LaSalle Street's Auto Row. Visit the Hotel Aurora, Healy Chapel or the Masonic Temple.
- Arts and Culture: Aurora offers structures designed by many of the world's most famous architects, from Frank Lloyd Wright to Ludwig Miles van der Rohe. Many commercial buildings were designed by Prairie School architect George Grant Elmslie and there's also the Sri Venkateswara Swami Temple. Check out the African-American Heritage Museum for amazing sculpture and statues of famous personalities.
- Sports attractions: Visit the Walter Payton Museum, which chronicles the life and tragic death of the legendary Bears running back. Aurora also offers a number of world class golf courses.
- Shopping and restaurants: There's something for every taste in Illinois' second largest city, from Indian and Mexican delicacies to Thai, Greek and Chinese. Aurora also offers all types of American fare, from great hot dog stands to diner food, from pancakes to barbeque. A popular destination for shoppers is the East Aurora Flea Market, where you'll find over 150 antique dealers. There's also Out of the Attic Antiques, as well as the Louche Puce Flea Market. The locals love Boca Rosa, Unique Fashion and Culture Stock Bookstore.
- Parks and outdoor activities: RiverEdge Park has a market, environmental education centers and outdoor recreation opportunities. Phillips Park has over 325 acres, with a zoo, a garden and World War I cannons and veterans memorials.
Set Up Your Charter Bus Rental Today!
The CharterBus.comcoaches offer comfort, convenience and luxury. You'll also like our friendly and helpful drivers.
It's a simple task to book your charter bus rental. Using our convenient online automated quote system, just let us know when you want to go to Auroraand we'll take it from there. We'll contact the premier charter bus providers in that area and get back to you with options within 10 minutes.
Travel Like the Pros Do — with a Charter Bus Rental!