Explore Baltimore Like a Pro on a Charter Bus
Baltimore, known as the Charm City, brings the past and the present to life, with historical landmarks like Fort McHenry and Federal Hill alongside a rich and vibrant arts community. The city's restaurants offer something for every taste, from Cape May scallops to short ribs, from Chesapeake oysters to Greek delicacies. Maryland's largest city also boasts hundreds of acres of public parks and green space, as well as the National Aquarium. But seeing the sights can be taxing, especially when you have to take care of all the details.
You're on vacation—why not let someone else do the driving. With a charter bus rental, you can see Baltimore like the professionals do!
Discover the Many Things to Do in Baltimore
- Parks & outdoor activities: There's Druid Hill Park, one of the oldest landscaped green spaces in America, with the Howard Peters Rawlings Botanic Gardens. Check out the German festival in Carroll Park or catch an outdoor movie in Wyman Park Dell in the summer.
- Historical attractions: Baltimore is steeped in American history, from Captain John Smith to the industrial revolution, from Edgar Allan Poe to the Civil War. Check out Mount Vernon Place, or visit the Lee and Jackson Monument. See where Francis Scott Key wrote the national anthem or take a tour of the historic homes in Baltimore.
- Arts & Culture: For jazz lovers, there's the Eubie Blake National Jazz Institute and Cultural Center. Red Emma's Bookstore Coffeehouse offers lectures, films and performances, and Current Gallery features non-traditional works of art. The Single Carrot Theater stages everything from Shakespeare to experimental theatre.
- Sports attractions: The Orioles and Ravens, with championship legacies, call Baltimore home. There's also Pimlico Race Course, home to the Preakness Stakes and other horseracing events.
- Shopping & restaurants: When you think of Baltimore, it's hard not to think of seafood, and the city doesn't disappoint. From the Black Olive to Woodberry Kitchen, from the Thames Oyster House to Mama's On the Half Shell, you'll find it all. There are also outstanding ethnic eateries, from Ouzo Bay to Akbar to the Helmand (Afghani) and Dukem (Ethiopian). The Avenue at White Marsh offers great shopping, and you find fun shops in the Hampden Falls neighborhood.
Schedule a Bus Charter Rental Today!
You'll enjoy the luxurious and roomy coaches from CharterBus.com. Our drivers are always courteous, friendly and helpful.
It's a snap to bo0k your charter bus rental with our easy-to-use online automated quote system.All you need to do is tell us when you want to go to Baltimore and what you'd like to see. We'll take care of everything else. We willcontact some of the top charter bus providers in Baltimore and give you options, often within 10 minutes.
You Can Travel Like a Pro — with a Charter Bus Rental!