See the Windy City Like the Pros Do — On a Charter Bus
Chicago — the home of the blues, the home of jazz, but so much more. There's weekly fun in Grant Park, and some of the great art in the world can be found here. On Michigan Avenue's Magnificent Mile, you'll find some of the best shopping in the world. There's world-class entertainment, including some of the most storied sports teams in history. And food — you name it, it's here.
But the sheer size and grandeur of can take all the fun out of a vacation, particularly if you have to handle all the details. Why not turn the work over to someone else, so that you can enjoy the sights, tastes and sounds of the city with friends and family. It's the way the pros do—now you can do it, too, with a charter bus rental!
There's No End to the Things You Can Do in Chicago
- Parks & outdoor activities: In addition to more than 7,500 acres of parks, Chicago also has more than 30 beaches along Lake Michigan. The Chicago Botanic Garden, one of 10 public gardens in Chi-town, offers an amazing array of flowers, bushes and plants. Blocks-long Grant Park hosts various festivals throughout the year, including jazz, gospel and blues festivals with some of the world's most famous entertainers.
- Historical attractions: Take the "Untouchables" tour, where you learn about the exploits of John Dillinger and Al Capone. Visit the famed Chicago Board of Trade or the Sears Tower. Check out the Signal of Peace, the Fountain of Time and other well-known statues in the city, or take in architecture designed by van der Rohe, Daniel Burnham or Charles Atwood.
- Arts & Culture: Chicago offers some of the best live theatre anywhere in the world, from the Goodman to the Steppenwolf Theatre Company, from Broadway in Chicago to the Chicago Shakespeare Theater. The quality and breadth of the city's many museums is unparalleled — the Museum of Science and Industry, the Field Museum of Natural History, the Art Institute of Chicago, the National Museum of Mexican Art — all offer nearly limitless opportunities to experience true works of art and culture.
- Sports attractions: The Cubs, White Sox, Bears and Bulls — all historic franchises that provide top-level professional sports events. Chicago also boasts world-class golf, though, from The Glen Club to Seven Bridges and the stunning Harborside International Golf Center.
- Shopping & restaurants: From all the staples — Chicago style hot dogs, deep dish pizza, authentic Italian food and some of the best steak houses in the world—to many of the most unusual and creative eateries you'll find anywhere, Chicago is a culinary mecca. Check out the Girl and the Goat, Sumi Robata or Piccolo Sogno, or find a one-of-a-kind craft beer at The Beer Temple. The city's Magnificent Mile, along Michigan Avenue, is a popular destination for celebrities, with its high-end boutiques. Lincoln Park and Lakeview cater to more non-traditional shoppers.
Book Your Bus Charter Rental Today!
At CharterBus.com, our buses are roomy, comfortable and pristine. You'll like our drivers, too.
With our easy online automated quote system, bookingyour charter bus rental is no sweat. Tell us when you want to go to Chicago and what you want to do. We'll take care of everything else. Our representatives willcontact some of the topcharter bus providers in the Chicago area and provide you with a variety of choices, often within 10 minutes.
You Can Travel Like a Pro — with a Charter Bus Rental!