What to do in Corpus Christi with a Charter Bus Rental
Travel like a pro with a Charter Bus in and around Corpus Christi. Renting a charter bus in Corpus Christi can be a great solution for your travel needs. Traveling on the roads can be a challenge, even a hassle. Traffic, road closures, and road work can make getting to an event on time and intact difficult. Especially if you’re trying to coordinate group travel and ensure all the participants arrive at the same time. With Bus Rental, you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while Traveling Like a Pro!
Renting a charter bus in Dallas can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Things to See and Do in Corpus Christi TX.
- The Beaches: Corpus Christi has incredible beaches, in fact its nickname is the Sparkling City by the Sea. While you’re there don’t forget to visit South Packery Channel Beach, Padre Island Seawall Beach, Whitecap Beach, North Beach, or McGee Beach.
- Historical Landmarks: A historical landmark you can’t miss while in Corpus Christi is the Britton-Evans House — the oldest structure in the city. During the Civil War, the house served as a Confederate hospital, and later it was used as a hospital and Federal Army officers' mess hall. Other historical sites and landmarks for your visit should include, Simon Gugenheim House, and Old Nueces County Courthouse. For a taste of more recent history, visit the USS Lexington, CV-16—a World War II vintage aircraft carrier that served the US longer and set more records than any other carrier in naval aviation history.
- Arts & Culture: For live performance art, visit Aurora Arts Theatre, Corpus Christi Performing Arts Center, or the Harbor Playhouse. For art exhibits check out K Space Contemporary or the Art Museum of South Texas. If music is your pleasure, be sure to book an evening at the House of Rock, which hosts live music and entertainment.
- Shopping & Dining: Shop and eat at places like La Palmera and Sunrise Mall. Throughout Corpus Christi you’ll find shopping centers, restaurants, and small shops from which to choose.
- Fun for the Kids: Fresh air and sunshine is the ticket for the kids on your trip. For the best of nature and wildlife, take them to the South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center, the Texas State Aquarium, the Padre Island National Seashore, and Hans & Pat Suter Wildlife Refuge. The city also has outstanding parks such as, Hazel Baemore Park, Cole Park, Oso Creek, and St. Andrews Park.
Book a Charter Bus in Corpus Christi Today!
CharterBus.com wants your experience to be top-notch. Our buses are roomy, comfortable, regularly maintained and bus drivers are some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
CharterBus.com provides an easy online automated quote system that makes renting a charter bus a snap. To begin your quote process, simply give us your charter details and the CharterBus.com system will reach out to multiple top notch vendors in the area of your choice. Now, you don’t have to repeat your trip to many vendors, it will all be in one place. It’s fast, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes!
Almost instantly, you will receive quotes from vendors that have availability in your area. You can easily choose the vendor that best suits your needs, all without ever having to make multiple calls re-detailing your trip.
Special Corpus Christi Bus Charter Offer: Choose a vendor for your trip within 48 hours and receive $50 Gift Certificate direct from CharterBus.com. Click here for details.
Special Corpus Christi Bus Charter Offer: Book 5 trips within 1 year and receive $150 off your 5th booking.
Corpus Christi Express Deal: $495 for any 4 hour trip (midweek terms apply)