What to do in Dallas with a Charter Bus Rental
Travel like a pro with a Charter Bus in and around Dallas. Renting a charter bus in Dallas can be a great solution for your travel needs. Traveling on the roads can be a challenge, even a hassle. Traffic, road closures, and road work can make getting to an event on time and intact difficult.
Especially if you’re trying to coordinate group travel and ensure all the participants arrive at the same time. With Bus Rental, you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while Traveling Like a Pro!
Renting a charter bus in Dallas can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Things to See and Do in Dallas TX
- Arts & Culture: The Dallas Arts District is said to be the focal point for the arts in the Southwest. There is so much here for visual and performance art that you may have trouble choosing. Visit, the Dallas Museum of Art, Nasher Sculpture Center, the AT&T Performing Arts Center, and the Winspear Opera House. Outside the Arts District, you have the Meadows Museum, which houses a comprehensive collection of Spanish art that include the works of El Greco, Diego Velasquez, Goya, Picasso, Murillo, Ribera, Sorolla and Miro.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks: Dallas has several historic districts where you can learn more about its history such as, the West End Historic District, Swiss Avenue in East Dallas, Vickery Place, and Dallas Downtown Historic District.
- Golfing: Dallas is an awesome place for golf, thanks to the sunshine, the beautiful fairways and the low green fees. The city has five municipal courses and two of them, Cedar Crest and the Tenison Highlights, are known to offer the best test of golf. You can also go to Keeton Park, which features a challenging layout with gorgeous fairways lined with pecan trees, lakes and ponds.
- Shopping & Dining: Dallas is a shopper's paradise. Popular malls include, the Galleria, NorthPark Mall, Grapevine Mills, Snider Plaza, and The Bishops Art District. Dallas also has some great restaurants offering tasty fare — visit Beltine Road and pick your pleasure from the many eateries there. Some very popular restaurants in Dallas to visit are, Addison Café, Bacci's Pizza & Pasta, Benedict's Restaurant, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, and Chamberlain's Steak and Chop House.
- Fun for the Kids: Dallas has lots of stuff to entertain the kids too.Dallas World Aquarium,The Children's Aquarium at Fair Park, and the Dallas Zoo all offer interaction with our animal friends and have great exhibits.Sandy Lake Amusement Park, offers arcades, rides, paddleboats, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, miniature golf and picnic areas. Dallas also has lots of parks for outdoor recreation like picnicking, biking and hiking. Be sure to take them to Belo Garden, Klyde Warren Park, and Main Street Garden Park. For other awesome nature venues visit, Cedar Ridge Preserve or Trinity River Forest.
Book a Charter Bus in Dallas Today!
CharterBus.com wants your experience to be top-notch. Our buses are roomy, comfortable, regularly maintained and bus drivers are some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
CharterBus.com provides an easy online automated quote system that makes renting a charter bus a snap. To begin your quote process, simply give us your charter details and the CharterBus.com system will reach out to multiple top notch vendors in the area of your choice. Now, you don’t have to repeat your trip to many vendors, it will all be in one place. It’s fast, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes!
Almost instantly, you will receive quotes from vendors that have availability in your area. You can easily choose the vendor that best suits your needs, all without ever having to make multiple calls re-detailing your trip.
Special Dallas Bus Charter Offer: Choose a vendor for your trip within 48 hours and receive $50 Gift Certificate direct from CharterBus.com. Click here for details.
Special Dallas Bus Charter Offer: Book 5 trips within 1 year and receive $150 off your 5th booking.
Dallas Express Deal: $495 for any 4 hour trip (midweek terms apply)