What to do in El Paso with a Charter Bus Rental
Travel like a pro with a Charter Bus in and around El Paso. Renting a charter bus in El Paso can be a great solution for your travel needs. Traveling on the roads can be a challenge, even a hassle. Traffic, road closures, and road work can make getting to an event on time and intact difficult. Especially if you’re trying to coordinate group travel and ensure all the participants arrive at the same time. With Bus Rental, you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while Traveling Like a Pro!
Renting a charter bus in El Paso can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Things to See and Do in El Paso TX.
- Arts & Culture: El Paso is home to the El Paso Museum of Arts featuring southwestern artists. For contemporary art, the city’s many galleries give you plenty of choices. To take in a show, go to the Plaza Theatre, for musical concerts, Broadway productions, and other live performances. Other live performance venues include, the El Paso Convention and Performing Arts Center, the El Paso Playhouse, the UTEP Dinner Theatre, the El Paso Symphony Orchestra, Broadway in El Paso, and the El Paso City Ballet. El Paso also hosts several festivals throughout the year including, Fiesta de las Flores, Texas Showdown Festival, and KLAQ Balloonfest.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks: Learn more about El Paso’s glorious past by visiting its historical sites and landmarks. Visit El Paso Museum of History. While you’re downtown visit the Camino Real a historic hotel with an 80-year old Tiffany glass dome. El Paso also has several national historical districts including Castner Range Archeological District, Fort Bliss Main Post Historic District, and Sunset Heights Historic District.
- Golfing: If you want relax with a couple of rounds of golf, El Paso has excellent courses to oblige you. Visit, Anthony Country Club, Ascarate Municipal Golf Course, and Butterfield Trail Golf.
- Shopping & Dining: Bargain hunters will love Outlet Shoppes at El Paso, the city’s premier outdoor shopping center. For major retailers and specialty shops, head on over to Sunland Park Mall or Fox Plaza. Or if you’re in the mood for some adventure, check out the Fox Plaza Flea Market for everything from clothing, jewelry, art, and fresh produce. When you’re hungry, try one of these off the beaten trail eateries, Rainbow Fountain, Sabertooth, The Little Shack, Chut-ney, Tutu's Burgers, Sushi Zen, or Salma Farah's.
- Fun for the Kids: El Paso has plenty of parks and outdoor recreation venues for the kids and the whole family. Visit El Paso Municipal Rose Garden, Keystone Heritage Park, and Rio Bosque Wetlands.Hueco Tanks State Historic Site offers hiking, picnicking, camping, and climbing opportunities. You can also take the kids to the El Paso Zoo, which houses exotic animals from around the world. Or for something a little different take the kids to Railroad and Transportation Museum of El Paso, or Gene Roddenberry Planetarium.
Book a Charter Bus in El Paso Today!
CharterBus.com wants your experience to be top-notch. Our buses are roomy, comfortable, regularly maintained and bus drivers are some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
CharterBus.com provides an easy online automated quote system that makes renting a charter bus a snap. To begin your quote process, simply give us your charter details and the CharterBus.com system will reach out to multiple top notch vendors in the area of your choice. Now, you don’t have to repeat your trip to many vendors, it will all be in one place. It’s fast, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes!
Almost instantly, you will receive quotes from vendors that have availability in your area. You can easily choose the vendor that best suits your needs, all without ever having to make multiple calls re-detailing your trip.
Special El Paso Bus Charter Offer: Choose a vendor for your trip within 48 hours and receive $50 Gift Certificate direct from CharterBus.com. Click here for details.
Special El Paso Bus Charter Offer: Book 5 trips within 1 year and receive $150 off your 5th booking.
El Paso Express Deal: $495 for any 4 hour trip (midweek terms apply)