What to do in Houston with a Charter Bus Rental
Travel like a pro with a Charter Bus in and around Houston. Renting a charter bus in Houston can be a great solution for your travel needs. Traveling on the roads can be a challenge, even a hassle. Traffic, road closures, and road work can make getting to an event on time and intact difficult.
Especially if you’re trying to coordinate group travel and ensure all the participants arrive at the same time. With Bus Rental, you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while Traveling Like a Pro!
Renting a charter bus in Houston can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Things to See and Do in Houston TX
- Arts & Culture: Houston is known for its interesting architecture. It has the third tallest skyline in North America. The city's tallest skyscraper, the 75-floor JPMorgan Chase Tower, is a sight to behold. Other interesting buildings include, the Niels Esperson Building, Williams Tower, and Houston Cotton Exchange. For visual art visit, the Museum of Fine Arts, and the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston. The Houston Theater District in Downtown offers six performance halls and nine performing arts organizations. And Houston’s theater district include venues for touring Broadway shows and musical concerts such as, Jesse H. Jones Hall for the Performing Arts, Alley Theatre, and Wortham Theater Center. Houston also hosts several festivals every year including, Art Car Parade, iFest and Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks: Houston offers some very interesting and unique historical venues. For American history, visit the Buffalo Soldiers National Museum, where you can see historical artifacts, prints, videos, documents, and other historical memorabilia from the American wars.Battleship Texas, a historic monument, celebrates those who fought and gave up their lives in two world wars. Houston also has one of the largest holocaust museums in the country.The Holocaust Museum Houston, holds permanent and temporary exhibits on Jewish life and culture before the war, about the Nazi propaganda, and other things pertaining to the Holocaust. And if you’d like to see Pope John Paul II’s Popemobile, swing by the National Museum of Funeral History.
- Golfing: For a leisurely game of golf or to practice your swing, Houston has plenty of great golf courses to choose from, try; Hermann Park Golf Course, the 18-hole Memorial Park Golf Course, and Brock Park Golf Course.
- Shopping & Dining: For shopaholics, hit the largest mall in the state of Texas, the Houston Galleria. A fun outside shopping district can be found at 19th Street in the Heights. The area also has many restaurants and coffee shops from which to choose. If a bargain makes your heart sing, try Harwin Central Mart and Harwin Discount Center. Houston is known for its great restaurants and food from classic Texas steakhouses to Tex-Mex to seafood it can’t be beat. A few eateries to try include, Underbelly, Tacos a Go Go, Crawfish and Noodles, and Pappas Bros. Steakhouse.
- Fun for the Kids: Take the kids to the Houston Zoo, which is a 55-acre facility that is home over 6,000 animals. Houston’s more than 300 parks give you lots of opportunities for family recreation and outdoor activities. Parks to visit include, Hermann Park or Memorial Park. Or take them out to the 32-acre Sylvan Beach Park to enjoy fine sand, refreshing ocean breezes, and small waves.
Book a Charter Bus in Houston Today!
CharterBus.com wants your experience to be top-notch. Our buses are roomy, comfortable, regularly maintained and bus drivers are some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
CharterBus.com provides an easy online automated quote system that makes renting a charter bus a snap. To begin your quote process, simply give us your charter details and the CharterBus.com system will reach out to multiple top notch vendors in the area of your choice. Now, you don’t have to repeat your trip to many vendors, it will all be in one place. It’s fast, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes!
Almost instantly, you will receive quotes from vendors that have availability in your area. You can easily choose the vendor that best suits your needs, all without ever having to make multiple calls re-detailing your trip.
Travel Like the Pros Do — with a Charter Bus Rental!
Special Houston Bus Charter Offer: Choose a vendor for your trip within 48 hours and receive $50 Gift Certificate direct from CharterBus.com. Click here for details.
Special Houston Bus Charter Offer: Book 5 trips within 1 year and receive $150 off your 5th booking.
Houston Express Deal: $495 for any 4 hour trip (midweek terms apply)