DISCOVER THE EXCITEMENT OF JERSEY CITY ON A CHARTER BUS RENTAL
A Charter Bus Rental Lets You Visit Jersey City Like the Pros
Jersey City has often been described as being like New York City, but smaller. The mix of cultures there means a diverse offering of food, art and entertainment, and the Statue of Liberty is even visible in the background. With its close proximity to New York City, it has the fastest growing population in New Jersey. But like traveling to the Big Apple, going to Jersey City on your own can take a lot of the fun out of your trip.
Why not let someone else fight the traffic and worry about getting you to your destination on time? With a charter bus rental, you can relax with friends and family, enjoying the attractions. That's the way the pros do it—in the luxury and comfort of a charter bus.
It's Easy to Have Fun in Jersey City
- Parks & outdoor activities: New Jersey's second largest city offers more than 1,500 acres of public parks and open spaces. From Liberty Park, you'll have a great view of New York City, or you can take a boat over to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
- Arts & Culture: Jersey City has a wide array of art galleries, offering works by contemporary artists and past masters. The Actor's Shakespeare Company offers productions at a number of venues throughout the area. There are also museums devoted to Afro-American and Russian art.
- Sports attractions: Liberty National Golf Course offers a challenge to even the best. Visitors can also find professional basketball and high level college sports in Jersey City.
- Shopping & restaurants: Jersey City offers a number of distinct ethnic neighborhoods, including Little India and Little Manila, where you'll find tantalizing delicacies from foreign cultures. You'll also find many great Cuban and Korean eateries. Jersey City also offers a wide variety of tax-free and low tax options in the Urban Enterprise Zone.
- Historic sites: The city has many properties on the National Register, from the Dr. William Barrow Mansion to the New Jersey Central Railroad Terminal, from Old Bergen Church to the Hudson County Courthouse.
Book a Charter Bus Rental Today!
The coaches atBusCharter.com are spacious and luxurious, and immaculately maintained. You'll also enjoy meeting and riding with our friendly and helpful drivers.
It's easy to set up a charter bus rental. Start with our convenient online automated quote system, tell us when you want to go to Jersey City and other pertinent trip detailsand our online booking system will immediately contact the best available charter bus providers there. You'll have options within 10 minutes.
Travel Like the Pros Do — with a Charter Bus Rental!