EXPLORE JOLIET IN THE COMFORT OF A CHARTER BUS RENTAL
With a Charter Bus Rental, You Can Visit Joliet Like the Pros!
Joliet, Illinois — the Midwestern City of Steel, with hundreds of historic buildings that pay homage to the city's famed industrial legacy — and what better way to see and learn about Joliet than in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus rental. A lot of the fun of a vacation can be lost when you have to do everything by yourself, when you are trying to read the map while fighting traffic.
With a charter bus, you can enjoy the sights with friends and family while someone else does the driving and watches the clock. That's the way the pros do it, and you can, too—see historic Joliet on a charter bus!
The Things to Do and See in Joliet
- Landmarks and historic places: Among the city's nearly 300 historic buildings, you'll find stunning private homes of former industrial barons like Hiram B. Scutt and Jacob H. Henry, as well as the site of the Joliet Steel Works, once the second largest steel mill in America. The city also boasts the Louis Joliet Hotel and the Rubens Rialto Square Theater, among other historical places.
- Art and culture: As you ride through Joliet, you'll see many public murals and mosaics that capture important events and places in Joliet's storied past. You can sign up for the Public Arts Tour, where you'll visit up to 125 public sculptures, paintings and works of art, located at park, schools and on streets across Joliet.
- Parks and outdoor activities: One of the most unique attractions in Joliet is the Old Joliet Prison Park, a former correctional facility now open to the public. Once you pass through the barbed wire, you have a chance to learn about the famous prisoners who did time here, as well as the many movies filmed here. Joliet has a water park, outdoor ice skating venues and the Bird Haven Greenhouse.
- Shopping and restaurants: There's almost no end to shopping in Joliet, from the Louis Joliet Mall, with more than 100 shops to the specialty offerings in the Collins and Jefferson Street areas and on Larkin Avenue. Joliet is famous for its hot dogs—you'll find great dogs in many locations—but there's also outstanding Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine in Illinois' fourth-largest city.
- Golf and Sport Venues: Joliet is home to the popular Chicagoland Speedway, as well as the Route 66 Raceway. Play 18 holes at Inwood, Woodruff or Wedgewood Golf Courses.
- Casinos: If you like to gamble, go to the Hollywood Casino Joliet or to Harrah's Joliet. Both casinos offer great entertainment as well.
Schedule Your Charter Bus Today!
You'll enjoy the comfortable and well-maintained coaches at CharterBus.com, and you'll like our drivers. Setting up your bus charter is easy with our user-friendly online automated quote system. Tell us when you would like to visit Joliet and what you'd like to see and we'll immediately get to work, contacting the best charter bus service providers there. You'll have a range of options, often within 10 minutes.
Travel Like the Pros Do — with a Charter Bus Rental!