What to do in Long Beach with a Charter Bus Rental
Travel like a pro with a Charter Bus in and around Long Beach. Renting a charter bus in Long Beach can be a great solution for your travel needs. Traveling on the roads can be a challenge, even a hassle. Traffic, road closures, and road work can make getting to an event on time and intact difficult. Especially if you’re trying to coordinate group travel and ensure all the participants arrive at the same time. With Bus Rental, you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while Traveling Like a Pro!
Renting a charter bus in Long Beach can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Things to See and Do in Long Beach CA.
- Arts & Culture: In addition to its magnificent seaside locale, Long Beach has world-class arts and culture venues. For art and history visit the Long Beach Museum of Art, a historic Craftsman mansion overlooking the Long Beach Harbor. To enjoy Latin American art, visit the Museum of Latin American Art. Or check out the University Art Museum and the Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum. To purchase art pieces, visit the East Village Arts District.
- Historic Landmarks & Venues: Explore Long Beach’s history and tour downtown for its many architectural wonders and historic homes, including the amazing 1906 Queen Anne Classic Victorian-style Bembridge House. And no trip to Long Beach would be complete without a trip to the historic ocean liner and World War II troopship, the Queen Mary, as well as Battleship Iowa, (the West Coast's only battleship open to the public as a museum).
- Shows & Musical Performances: For live shows and musical performances, visit the waterside Long Beach Performing Arts Center, home of the Long Beach Symphony Orchestra, the Long Beach Opera, and the International City Theater. There's also the Carpenter Performing Arts Center, and Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center.
- Shopping & Dining: For fine dining and shopping Long Beach can’t be beat. Check out specialty shops, trendy fashion stores, colorful bazaars, and great restaurants in areas like the Belmont Shore, Fourth Street, and Second Street.
- Fun for the Kids: The whole family will enjoy the Aquarium of the Pacific, which features over 11,000 animals in 50 exhibits. Or take the kids to the El Dorado Park and Nature Center, with its wide variety of trees, plants, and animals for some nature appreciation. Or cruise over to Catalina Island, for snorkeling, relaxation, and the crystal-clear waters
Book a Charter Bus to Long Beach Today!
CharterBus.com wants your experience to be top-notch. Our buses are roomy, comfortable, regularly maintained and bus drivers are some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
CharterBus.com provides an easy online automated quote system that makes renting a charter bus a snap. To begin your quote process, simply give us your charter details and the CharterBus.com system will reach out to multiple top notch vendors in the area of your choice. Now, you don’t have to repeat your trip to many vendors, it will all be in one place. It’s fast, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes!
Almost instantly, you will receive quotes from vendors that have availability in your area. You can easily choose the vendor that best suits your needs, all without ever having to make multiple calls re-detailing your trip.
Special Long Beach Bus Charter Offer: Choose a vendor for your trip within 48 hours and receive $50 Gift Certificate direct from CharterBus.com.
Special Long Beach Charter Offer: Book 5 trips within 1 year and receive $150 off your 5th booking.
Long Beach Express Deal: $495 for any 4 hour trip (midweek terms apply)