TAKE IN THE SIGHTS OF MANHATTAN WITH A CHARTER BUS RENTAL
Visit Manhattan Like a Pros Do on a Charter Bus Rental!
Manhattan — the city that never sleeps. A group excursion there can be the trip of a lifetime, or it can be a nightmare, especially if you have to navigate everything on your own. The best solution — a charter bus rental!! With a charter bus rental, you won't have to fight traffic, worry about getting to your destination on time, or try to read a map while driving.
You can relax with your friends in the comfort and luxury a charter bus provides. You are on vacation! Let someone else to the driving—that's the way the pros do it!
Some of the Many Things You Can Do in Manhattan
- Parks : There's Central Park, of course, where you could spend your entire vacation. But Manhattan offers many other outdoor opportunities, from Battery Park to Madison Square Park, from Hudson River Park to Washington Square Park. Of course, don’t miss New York’s newest park, the High Line, which stretches along Manhattan’s westside on an elevated freight line.
- Museums: Manhattan has a museum for just about everyone, whether you are interested in art, dinosaurs or outer space. There's the Museum of Jewish Heritage, the African Burial Ground National Monument and even the Museum of Mathematics.
- Architecture: Manhattan boasts many of the oldest, tallest and most unusual structures in the world, including St. Patrick's Cathedral, Grand Central Station, the famed Waldorf-Astoria Hotel and the Empire State Building. You can dedicate your charter bus tour to viewing the amazing architecture in Manhattan.
- Landmarks: Another popular charter bus tour takes in many of the well-known landmarks in Manhattan, from Ground Zero to Wall Street, from Ellis Island to Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Center and the United Nations Headquarters.
- Shopping & restaurants: If there's anything you want, to buy or to eat, you can usually find it in Manhattan. From the high-end stores in the Financial District to the discount retailers in lower Manhattan, from Chinatown to the East Village, it's all there. Manhattan offers all the culinary experiences you could imagine, from one of a kind mom and pop eateries to some of the world's finest restaurants.
- Broadway: No trip to New York is complete without a visit to the Great White Way. It's usually best to purchase tickets in advance of your trip.
Book Your Charter Bus Today!
At BusCharter.com, we provide charter buses that are roomy and comfortable and always well-maintained, with some of the friendliest drivers in the business. With our online automated quote system, we make it easy for you to set up your charter bus rental. Simply let us know when you want to go to Manhattan and what you'd like to see and do and we'll immediately contact a number of the best charter bus providers there, all willing to compete for your business. We'll provide you with a number of options, often within 10 minutes.
Travel Like the Pros Do — with a Charter Bus Rental!