What to do in Miami with a Charter Bus Rental
Travel like a pro with a Charter Bus in and around Miami. Renting a charter bus in Miami can be a great solution for your travel needs. Traveling on the roads can be a challenge, even a hassle. Traffic, road closures, and road work can make getting to an event on time and intact difficult. Especially if you’re trying to coordinate group travel and ensure all the participants arrive at the same time. With Bus Rental, you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while Traveling Like a Pro!
Renting a charter bus in Miami can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Things to See and Do in Miami FL.
- The Beaches: Miami is world famous for its gorgeous, white sandy beaches. Visit Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, home of the famous Cape Florida lighthouse. Or South Beach famous for its sand and surf and beautiful sun bathers. Other beach and water venues to visit include, Virginia Key Beach, Haulover Beach, and Homestead Bayfront Park and Marina.
- Arts & Culture. Whether you're into art, history, or science, Miami has something for you.HistoryMiami houses over 13,000 artifacts dating back to pre-Columbian times, among other fascinating exhibits.Coral Gables Museum offers art, lectures, and musical concerts. You may also enjoy, the Jewish Museum of Florida, the Patricia & Phillip Frost Museum of Science, Miami Children’s Museum, the Gold Coast Rail Museum, the Miami Auto Museum, and the Wings Over Miami Museum.
- Golfing: For golfers, Miami is a veritable paradise. Miami hosts several prestigious golf tournaments, such as the CA Championship at Doral. But if you are just looking to tee up and hit the links visit one of the many great courses including Briar Bay Golf Course, Calusa Country Club, Costa Greens Golf Club, Costa Greens Course, and Palmetto Golf Course.
- Dining & Shopping: Miami’s strong Latin American culture means you can find some of the best Mexican and Cuban restaurants in the country here. And of course, the seafood can’t be beat, from deep fried grouper sandwiches to melt in your mouth stone crab, there is something for every palate. If shopping is your pleasure, don’t forget to check out the Dolphin Mall, The Falls, and Bal Harbour. From outlet malls to the boutiques and high-end shops, you can find just about anything in Miami.
- Fun for the Kids: If you’re bringing the kids and visiting during the winter, you must visit the biggest Christmas theme park in the world - Santa's Enchanted Forest, where you can see the tallest Christmas tree in South Florida, millions of lights and hundreds of Christmas displays. For wild adventure, your kids will also love Jungle Island, the Zoological Wildlife Foundation, Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens, and the Miami Seaquarium.
Book a Charter Bus in Miami Today!
CharterBus.com wants your experience to be top-notch. Our buses are roomy, comfortable, regularly maintained and bus drivers are some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
CharterBus.com provides an easy online automated quote system that makes renting a charter bus a snap. To begin your quote process, simply give us your charter details and the CharterBus.com system will reach out to multiple top notch vendors in the area of your choice. Now, you don’t have to repeat your trip to many vendors, it will all be in one place. It’s fast, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes!
Almost instantly, you will receive quotes from vendors that have availability in your area. You can easily choose the vendor that best suits your needs, all without ever having to make multiple calls re-detailing your trip.
Special Miami Bus Charter Offer: Choose a vendor for your trip within 48 hours and receive $50 Gift Certificate direct from CharterBus.com. Click here for details.
Special Miami Bus Charter Offer: Book 5 trips within 1 year and receive $150 off your 5th booking.
Miami Express Deal: $495 for any 4 hour trip (midweek terms apply)