A Charter Bus Rental to Philadelphia Lets You Travel Like a Pro
Philadelphia — the City of Brotherly Love — there's a rich history here, but there's so much more. See the works of Winslow Homer and Mary Cassatt. Tour one of the city's many famed gardens. Dine on the world's best cheesesteak or find a rare gift in one of the boutiques on Market Street. But Philadelphia can be overwhelming, especially when you have to do everything on your own.
The best way to take in everything the Cradle of Liberty has to offer? On a charter bus! You can relax with friends and family while someone else handles all the details. It's the way the pros travel.
Things to See and Do in Philadelphia
- Landmarks & historical sites: You can easily spend days at Independence National Historical Park, but there's so much more. Take a tour of the homes of many historic figures from the founding of America, visit Brandywine Battlefield Park or immerse yourself in history at Valley Forge National Historical Park.
- Arts & culture: At the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, you'll see the works of many great American painters. There's "the Thinker," Rodin's famous sculpture. At the Dream Garden, you can marvel at more than 100,000 works of glass. Take in live theatre at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts or catch a performance of the Philadelphia Orchestra.
- Parks & outdoor activities: Known as the "cradle of horticulture," Philadelphia boasts a number of dazzling displays of flora, from the Morris Arboretum to Bartram's Garden and the Spring Blooms at Longwood Gardens. There are endless opportunities in the city's many parks, from swimming and boating to horseback riding and rock climbing. You might even have a chance to take a hot-air balloon ride.
- Shopping & restaurants: In Philadelphia, you can literally shop until you drop! You'll find some of the country's largest shopping centers, along with the boutiques in Midtown Village and the local specialties on Market Street. In addition to cheesesteak and roast pork, the signature cuisines of Philly, you'll find authentic Italian, as well as great Asian food in Chinatown.
- Golf courses & sports events: The Phillies, Eagles, 76ers and Flyers all call Philadelphia home. Take in the lush fairways and greens at one of the legendary golf courses in the city, from the Franklin D. Roosevelt Golf Club to Cobbs Creek. If you come at the right time, you can also take in a regatta or a world class cycling event.
Arrange Your Charter Bus Today!
At buscharters.com, we offer roomy and luxurious coaches, as well as some of the nicest drivers you'll meet. Scheduling your charter bus rental is easy with our online automated quote system. Simply let us know when you want to come to Philadelphia and what you'd like to do and see. We'll do the rest, contacting the best charter bus providers there. You'll have a number of options, often within 10 minutes.
Travel Like the Pros Do — with a Charter Bus Rental!