What to do in Phoenix with a Charter Bus Rental
Travel like a pro with a Charter Bus in and around Phoenix. Renting a charter bus in Phoenix can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Traveling on the roads can be a challenge, even a hassle. Traffic, road closures, and road work can make getting to an event on time and intact difficult.
Especially if you’re trying to coordinate group travel and ensure all the participants arrive at the same time. With Bus Rental, you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while Traveling Like a Pro!
Renting a charter bus in Phoenix can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Things to See and Do in Phoenix AZ.
- Arts & Culture: Phoenix offers world-class attractions and museums. For Native American art visit the Heard Museum. To learn about the Hohokam Tribe, visit the Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park. And the Musical Instrument Museum has exhibits of musical instruments from all over the world—some of the intstruments are available for playing in the Experience Room. The museum also has a theater where you can see performances by world-famous artists.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities: The great weather in Phoenix means you can enjoy outside activities year round. Hiking, biking, sightseeing opportunities abound in Phoenix—be sure to hike along the Cholla trail on Camelback Mountain. Or go mountain climbing at the Piestawa Peak in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve. Hot Air Balloon rides, horseback riding, boating, fishing —Phoenix has it all.
- Golfing & Sports: Phoenix has some of the best and most beautiful golf courses in the nation. In fact some of the best are public courses with reasonable rates, try Ahwatukee Country Club, Arizona Grand Golf Course, Legacy Golf Resort or Raven Golf Club. Phoenix is also home to the Diamondbacks. Be sure to catch a game if you’re in town during the season.
- Shopping & Dining: If you enjoy outdoor shopping, Phoenix is the place for you. Shop the open air marketplaces like Desert Ridge Marketplace for a relaxing day of treasure finding. For upscale items visit Kierland Commons or Biltmore Fashion Park. You’ll find plenty of dining choices in the downtown area like, Blue Hound Kitchen and Cocktails, Bonjour Vietnam, and Nobuo at Teeter House. Phoenix is a big beautiful city that offers any kind of cuisine you can imagine and some of the best eats you’ll ever have.
- Fun for the Kids: Your kids will love Enchanted Island Amusement Park with everything from a Splash Zone to the Dragon Wagon. The Mystery Castle promises to intrigue as you tour the 18 room castle with an interesting history. For some cool and slippery fun take the whole family to Wet n' wild Water Park. Or hit the Octane Raceway, for indoor kart racing, billiards, arcade games or climbing the rock wall. For more educational fun take the kiddies to the Children's Museum of Phoenix or the Arizona Science Center.
Book a Charter Bus in Phoenix Today!
CharterBus.com wants your experience to be top-notch. Our buses are roomy, comfortable, regularly maintained and bus drivers are some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
CharterBus.com provides an easy online automated quote system that makes renting a charter bus a snap. To begin your quote process, simply give us your charter details and the CharterBus.com system will reach out to multiple top notch vendors in the area of your choice. Now, you don’t have to repeat your trip to many vendors, it will all be in one place. It’s fast, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes!
Almost instantly, you will receive quotes from vendors that have availability in your area. You can easily choose the vendor that best suits your needs, all without ever having to make multiple calls re-detailing your trip.
Special Phoenix Bus Charter Offer: Choose a vendor for your trip within 48 hours and receive $50 Gift Certificate direct from CharterBus.com.
Special Phoenix Bus Charter Offer: Book 5 trips within 1 year and receive $150 off your 5th booking.
Phoenix Express Deal: $495 for any 4 hour trip (midweek terms apply)