HAVE FUN IN ROCKFORD, ILLINOISWITH A CHARTER BUS RENTAL
Explore Rockford Like a Pro on a Charter Bus!
Museums, theatres and art galleries—great dining and shopping destinations—one of the best public park systems in the country—there's all that and more in Rockford, Illinois. But a trip to Rockford on your own can be a hassle. You have to pay attention to the map, the time, the traffic. That's never a lot of fun. So why not let someone else take care of all those details—rent a charter bus. It's the way the pros do and now you can do it, too.
Relax with friends and family, and take in the sights and attractions while someone else does the driving. Rent a comfortable and luxurious charter bus!
There's Something for Everyone in Rockford!
- Parks and outdoor activities: Alternatively known as the City of Forests and the City of Gardens, Rockford will make you want to spend your entire time in the great outdoors. There's the Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden with 150 acres of woods and gardens. You can also visit the Anderson Japanese Gardens or the Sinnissippee Gardens, with waterfalls, winding paths and lagoons.
- Landmarks and historical sites: Rockford has many sites on the National Register of Historic Places, from the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall to the Tinker Swiss Cottage. There's a Frank Lloyd Wright house here, as well as the Midway Village Museum a Victorian village with artifacts from the turn of the 19th-20th century. You can also visit an authentic army induction camp from both world wars.
- Arts and culture: Riverfront Museum Park offers a wide range of experiences, from the Art Museum to the Rockford Symphony Orchestra, from the Rockford Dance Company to the Discovery Center Museum. Rockford is also famous for its Phantom Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps. Catch a show at one of the city's many community theatres.
- Shopping and restaurants: Rockford is a veritable melting pot of culinary offerings, from tapas to pho, from Thai to donuts. There's the authentic Brooklyn Deli, Denali's Pizza or great Mexican fare at Lucha Cantina. Rockford also boasts more than 30 antique shops, as well as two malls entirely devoted to antiques and collectibles. In downtown Rockford, you'll find art galleries and boutiques offering one-of-a-kind items, and there's the Rockford City Market, as well as high-end shopping at Forest Plaza.
- Fun for the Kids: There's 60,000 square feet of water rides and attractions at CoCo Key Water Resort. Take the kids to Nickelworld, where you'll find an amazing array of video games. If you come at the right time of year, you can catch the famed Rockford Airfest.
- Sports and Golf: Rockford offers many choices for golfers, from Sinnissippee Park to the Forest Hills Country Club. You can also take in semi-professional baseball, football, basketball and hockey.
Arrange Your Charter Bus Rental Today!
With a charter bus throughCharterBus.com, you'll enjoy comfort and luxury while someone else handles the details. Our friendly and knowledgeable drivers will be at your service throughout your trip.
We offer an easy-to-use, online automated quote system to make your charter bus rental simple and stress-free. Just tell us when you want to go to Rockford and what you'd like to see and we'll immediately put you in touch with a number of the best charter bus providers there. We always give you options, and we'll often get back to you within 10 minutes.
A Charter Bus Rental — Now You Can Travel Like the Pros Do!