What to do in San Antonio with a Charter Bus Rental
Travel like a pro with a Charter Bus in and around San Antonio. Renting a charter bus in San Antonio can be a great solution for your travel needs. Traveling on the roads can be a challenge, even a hassle. Traffic, road closures, and road work can make getting to an event on time and intact difficult. Especially if you’re trying to coordinate group travel and ensure all the participants arrive at the same time. With Bus Rental, you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while Traveling Like a Pro!
Renting a charter bus in San Antonio can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Things to See and Do in San Antonio TX.
- Arts & Culture: San Antonio is the location of the first museum of modern art in the state. The McNay Art Museum is a 14-room Spanish Colonial Revival-style mansion sitting on 23 acres of landscaped lawns with a Japanese-inspired garden, a fishpond, and fountains.San Antonio Museum of Art and the La Villita Historic Arts Village, also have much to offer art lovers. For performance art, visit the magnificent Majestic Theatre, which is also a historic landmark. For outdoor theater enjoyment visit Arneson River Theater, for musical concerts, performances by folkloric groups, plays, dances, and opera. To learn more about Texas culture, stop at the Institute of Texan Cultures. The city also hosts several events and festivals throughout the year.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks: San Antonio’s most popular landmark and tourist attraction is of course, The Alamo — the site of the Battle of the Alamo in 1836. The Cathedral of San Francisco, is the oldest cathedral in Texas and definitely a must-see. And Missions National Historic Park, preserves four out of the five Spanish frontier missions in the city.
- Golfing: San Antonio, is home to two Tournament Players Club courses: JW Marriott AT&T Oaks Course and JW Marriott AT&T Canyons Course. So, give yourself the experience of playing where the pros play. There are several golf facilities throughout the city you may try including, Brackenridge Park Golf Course, Canyon Sorings Golf Club, and Riverside Golf Course.
- Shopping & Dining: For some serious retail therapy, head to the Rivercenter Mall for all your favorite major stores. Or try the open air mall The Shops at La Cantera. San Antonio offers a variety of cuisines from which to choose, from Chinese to Mexican you’ll find something to please your palate. Eateries you may want to visit include, Mexican Manhattan, Moroccan Bites, Sushi Zushi, and Joe's Crab Shack.
- Fun for the Kids: If you’re bringing the kids, you must take them to SeaWorld, home of the world-famous killer whale, Shamu. Or Six Flags Fiesta Texas, for thrilling scream-your-head-off rides.Splashtown San Antonio, offers lots of wet slippery fun. The Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, with its drive-thru safari park lets the kiddies get up close to animals like ostriches, wildebeest, deer, giraffes, and zebras, and feed them. Other fun family venues include, San Antonio Zoological Gardens and Aquarium, The River Walk, and Eisenhower Park.
Book a Charter Bus in San Antonio Today!
CharterBus.com wants your experience to be top-notch. Our buses are roomy, comfortable, regularly maintained and bus drivers are some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
CharterBus.com provides an easy online automated quote system that makes renting a charter bus a snap. To begin your quote process, simply give us your charter details and the CharterBus.com system will reach out to multiple top notch vendors in the area of your choice. Now, you don’t have to repeat your trip to many vendors, it will all be in one place. It’s fast, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes!
Almost instantly, you will receive quotes from vendors that have availability in your area. You can easily choose the vendor that best suits your needs, all without ever having to make multiple calls re-detailing your trip.
Special San Antonio Bus Charter Offer: Choose a vendor for your trip within 48 hours and receive $50 Gift Certificate direct from CharterBus.com. Click here for details.
Special San Antonio Bus Charter Offer: Book 5 trips within 1 year and receive $150 off your 5th booking.
San Antonio Express Deal: $495 for any 4 hour trip (midweek terms apply)