What to do in San Diego with a Charter Bus Rental
Travel like a pro with a Charter Bus in and around San Diego. Renting a charter bus in San Diego can be a great solution for your travel needs. Traveling on the roads can be a challenge, even a hassle. Traffic, road closures, and road work can make getting to an event on time and intact difficult. Especially if you’re trying to coordinate group travel and ensure all the participants arrive at the same time. With Bus Rental, you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while Traveling Like a Pro!
Renting a charter bus in San Diego can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Things to See and Do in San Diego CA.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks: San Diego is steeped in Southwestern history and has several historic sites and landmarks to enjoy. From Old Town State Park with its 17 museums to Julian, a former gold town where you can find genuine gold mines and you can pan for gold. Or learn about San Diego’s surfing heritage at the California Surf Museum.
- Arts & Culture: San Diego is also known for its great art exhibits, live performance, and history.Balboa Park often called the Smithsonian of the West has 15 performance art venues and museums to visit. The Balboa Theatre was recently restored and CNN has named it one of the most spectacular theaters in the world.
- Golfing: From Torrey Pines Municipal Golf Course to Steele Canyon Golf Club, golfers can enjoy year-round golf in San Diego. Golf Digest has named the city one of the best golf destinations in the world and it hosted the US Open in 2008.
- Shopping and dining: For shopping and dining in San Diego, nothing compares to the Gaslamp Quarter. You’ll find great restaurants, quaint little shops, and entertainment venues, all within this historic area of the city. If you prefer outdoor shopping check out places like The Forum Carlsbad, Flower Hill Promenade, and Del Mar Highlands Town Center.
- Fun for the Kids: There's the world famous Sea World, Belmont Park, for amusement rides, oceanfront dining, a wave pool and more. And of course, The San Diego Zoo Safari Park with over 1,800 acres of land housing over 2,600 animals, and 3,500 species of plants.
Book a Charter Bus to San Diego Today!
CharterBus.com wants your experience to be top-notch. Our buses are roomy, comfortable, regularly maintained and bus drivers are some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
CharterBus.com provides an easy online automated quote system that makes renting a charter bus a snap. To begin your quote process, simply give us your charter details and the CharterBus.com system will reach out to multiple top notch vendors in the area of your choice. Now, you don’t have to repeat your trip to many vendors, it will all be in one place. It’s fast, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes!
Almost instantly, you will receive quotes from vendors that have availability in your area. You can easily choose the vendor that best suits your needs, all without ever having to make multiple calls re-detailing your trip.
Special San Diego Charter Offer: Choose a vendor for your trip within 48 hours and receive $50 Gift Certificate direct from CharterBus.com.
Special San Diego Bus Charter Offer: Book 5 trips within 1 year and receive $150 off your 5th booking.
San Diego Express Deal: $495 for any 4 hour trip (midweek terms apply)