What to do in San Francisco with a Charter Bus Rental
Travel like a pro with a Charter Bus in and around San Francisco. Renting a charter bus in San Francisco can be a great solution for your travel needs. Traveling on the roads can be a challenge, even a hassle. Traffic, road closures, and road work can make getting to an event on time and intact difficult. Especially if you’re trying to coordinate group travel and ensure all the participants arrive at the same time. With Bus Rental, you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while Traveling Like a Pro!
Renting a charter bus in San Francisco can be a great solution for your travel needs.
Things to See and Do in San Francisco CA.
- Beaches: San Francisco has some of the most beautiful beaches in the country such as Ocean Beach, on the Pacific Ocean and popular with surfers, and Baker Beach in the cove which is west of the Golden Gate, (formerly part of the Presidio) and was restored to its natural salt marsh ecosystem, then opened to the public.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks: The most recognizable landmark in San Francisco is of course, the Golden Gate Bridge. Overlooking the Golden Gate is a former military post called the Presidio, featuring beautiful architecture in a lovely park setting. And a trip to San Francisco must include riding on the city's famous cable cars up to Fisherman's Wharf. If you’re feeling adventurous you can take a cruise from Fisherman's Wharf to the historical Alcatraz Prison, or Angel Island.
- Golf & Sports Venues: If you want to get in a little tee time during your trip, visit the Golden Gate Park Golf Course, Harding Park Golf Course, or Lincoln Park Golf Course. During baseball season take in a Giant’s game at AT&T Park. Or if you’re in the city in the fall, catch the San Francisco 49ers, at Levi's Stadium.
- Shopping & Dining. For a unique shopping and dining experience, be sure to visit Chinatown, for great Asian cuisine and open markets that sell exotic herbs and teas. Vegans may enjoy the fare at Millennium – Hotel California. For the freshest seafood you’ve ever had, the Fisherman’s Wharf is the place to go. And the city has no lack of shopping venues, from small unusual boutiques to large shopping centers you’ll find everything you need. The Westfield San Francisco Centre houses all the popular American chains like Nordstrom's and Abercrombie & Fitch. If unique is more your style visit the shops on Chesnut Street for great shoes, gift items, and beauty products.
- Fun for the kids: Your kids will love the San Francisco Zoo. The 100-acre park is home to 250 species of animals and has a children's zoo, a carousel and a miniature train. Your kids may also enjoy the Steinhart Aquarium inside the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park, Aquarium of the Bay, Sea Lion Center, Don Edwards San Francisco Bay Wildlife Refuge, and Gulf of the Farallones National Marine Sanctuary.
Book a Charter Bus to San Francisco Today!
CharterBus.com wants your experience to be top-notch. Our buses are roomy, comfortable, regularly maintained and bus drivers are some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
CharterBus.com provides an easy online automated quote system that makes renting a charter bus a snap. To begin your quote process, simply give us your charter details and the CharterBus.com system will reach out to multiple top notch vendors in the area of your choice. Now, you don’t have to repeat your trip to many vendors, it will all be in one place. It’s fast, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes!
Almost instantly, you will receive quotes from vendors that have availability in your area. You can easily choose the vendor that best suits your needs, all without ever having to make multiple calls re-detailing your trip.
Special San Francisco Charter Offer: Choose a vendor for your trip within 48 hours and receive $50 Gift Certificate direct from CharterBus.com.
Special San Francisco Bus Charter Offer: Book 5 trips within 1 year and receive $150 off your 5th booking.
San Francisco Express Deal: $495 for any 4 hour trip (midweek terms apply)