DISCOVER THE BEAUTY AND CHARM OF ALABAMA ON A CHARTER BUS
A Charter Bus Rental—The Best Way to See All that Alabama Has to Offer
Alabama is one of the most visited states in the country—from the white sand beaches along the Gulf Coast to the musical magic of Muscle Shoals, from the verdant forests in the southern Appalachians to the historic monuments to the American Civil Rights Movement, Alabama offers culture, adventure, leisure, entertainment and great food. But it's a pretty big state, too, and trying to take in the sights in Alabama can be exhausting if you have to handle all the details. There's a better way to see the Yellowhammer state — in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com.
U Can Do It All in Alabama!—If you can imagine it, you can probably do it in Alabama. You want culture? How about the world class Alabama Symphony or the Alabama Shakespeare Festival in Montgomery! Are you looking for scenic beauty? Take a trip to "the beach" near Mobile or go hike at the Walls of Jericho in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Do you like to play golf or love sports? Play one of the courses on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail or catch the Crimson Tide in action. Looking for a glimpse into the past? Follow the Alabama Civil War Trail or visit the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute. Are you hungry? Go to L.A. (lower Alabama) for fresh crab, shrimp and oysters, stop by one of the hundreds of mom and pop barbeque joints or try world famous cuisine from chefs Frank Stitt and Chris Hastings.
A Charter Bus Rental—It's How You'll Really See Alabama
When the pros travel, they go by charter bus. Here's why:
- Safety and security – Our buses are regularly inspected by the Department of Transportation, so you can be confident that you'll always be safe. In addition, our drivers are simply the best in the business.
- Reliability – Our coaches are always in top condition, so there's virtually no chance of a breakdown, delay or cancellation. We'll get you where you need to go when you want to be there.
- Convenience and flexibility –With a charter bus rental, you always get the unique trip you want. Tell us when and where you want to go, and we'll customize your travel to meet your needs.
- Cost-effectiveness – We'll always arrange a trip that's within your means. With the money you save over other modes of travel, you can bring home a treasured souvenir of your trip to Alabama.
- We are green! – When you all travel together on a charter bus, it's better for the environment, too.
An Extensive Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
Our charter buses have all the modern conveniences, including Wifi, USB connections, iPod hookups and DVD players. There's plenty of room for your luggage and our restrooms are always pristine.
A charter bus rental is a great way to enjoy any event! Consider us for:
- Family celebrations, such as birthdays, reunions and parties
- Athletic team travel and other school excursions
- Weddings and wedding receptions
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate outings, events and retreats
- Concerts and athletic events
- Church and club events
Setting up your trip is easy. With our proprietary online dashboard, just tell us where you want to go and what you want to do, and we'll go to work. Our representatives will immediately shop our extensive list local Alabama Bus Charter vendors. In most instances, we'll have quotes back to you in minutes. Once you've set up your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes with a mobile device.
Don’t wait another minute! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Birmingham
- What to do in Hoover
- What to do in Huntsville
- What do do in Montgomery
- What do do in Mobile
- What do do in Tuscaloosa