Connecticut by charter bus — the only way to go
Leave the Amateurs Behind — Travel Like a Pro on a Charter Bus Rental in Connecticut
Imagine visiting some of the very first European settlements on the North American continent. How about a trip to a replica of an Algonquin village? Connecticut offers endless opportunities to learn about the early history of the United States, but it can quickly turn into a lot of work if you have to handle all the details. There's a better way to experience all that Connecticut has to offer — in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus from CharterBus.com
It's hard to know where to start in Connecticut — From the Indian burial grounds in Norwich to the Mashantucket Pequot Museum, you can discover nearly 20,000 years of Native American history and culture. If you are fascinated by the birth of our nation, you can visit Fort Griswold Battlefield Park, or see where George Washington had his headquarters.
But Connecticut offers much more than a rich historical experience. You can build a trip entirely around the Connecticut Art Trail, with its 17 world-class museums. There's the Yale University Art Gallery, the Florence Griswold Museum and the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art. Live music and theatre abound in the Constitution state, and gamblers can have fun at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun in Montville. Connecticut boasts some of the finest golf courses in the country, as well as some of the world's top shopping malls. And you won't go home hungry, either — expect the best seafood along the East Coast, but don't be surprised by the seemingly endless culinary options in Connecticut.
A Charter Bus Rental — Travel Like a Pro
When the professionals travel, they go by charter bus. Here's why!
- Charter buses are safe and secure – You can relax, knowing that you are riding with the best drivers in the world. And you and your belongings are always secure inside our coaches.
- Charter buses offer unparalleled reliability – We are not tied to any schedule except yours. You won't have the frustrating cancellations and delays that you get with other modes of travel.
- Charter buses let you tailor your trip to meet your needs – With a charter bus, you aren't limited to a predetermined package. You tell us when and where you want to go and we'll get you there.
- Charter buses are the economically smart way to travel – You'll get more travel for your dollar with a charter bus, so you'll have more money to spend on fun and souvenirs.
- Charter buses are green – It's simple mathematics. Instead of putting a number of vehicles on the road, you can all travel together, saving gas and carbon emissions.
Thousands of Local Bus Vendors Available!
Our buses have all the modern conveniences, from Wifi and USB connections to iPod jacks and DVD players. Our restrooms are always immaculate and our coaches all have plenty of space for all your stuff.
Imagine All The Fun Things You Can Do with a Charter Bus!
Charters buses are ideal for just about any type of group event, such as:
- Family celebrations and get-togethers, such as birthdays, reunions and anniversaries
- School field trips, including athletic team travel
- Weddings, rehearsal dinners or engagement parties
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate outings, events and retreats
- Concerts and athletic events
- Church and club events
It's a piece of cake to arrange a charter bus rental. You'll love our easy-to-use online dashboard, where you can tell us when you want to come to Connecticut and where you'd like to go. In most instances, we'll get back to you with quotes from local charter bus vendors in minutes.
There's no reason to wait. Contact us today and make plans to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Bridgeport
- What to do in New Haven
- What to do in Hartford
- What do do in Stamford
- What do do in Waterbury
- What do do in Norwalk
- What do do in Danbury
- What do do in New London