Discover delaware in comfort and style with a charter bus rental!
A Charter Bus Tour — Now You Can Explore Delaware Like a Pro!
The Atlantic seaboard — the quaint historic towns that made up the first state in the union—some amazing golf courses with a stunning view of the coast — some of the best seafood you'll have anywhere, and shopping experiences that rival anywhere in the country. That's Delaware and it's easy to have a great time there. Your trip to the First State can become a hassle, though, if you have to handle all the details. Here's how the pros travel — in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus from CharterBus.com
You can do it all in Delaware! You'll find galleries and museums with the works of Winslow Homer, Ford Madox Brown, Dante Gabriel Rosetti Augustus Saint Gaudens, Charles Dana Gibson and more. There's live theatre, from Shakespeare and Dickens to Broadway and modern experimental theatre. Wilmington, Dover and Newark all boast world-class symphonies, and there are several ballet and dance troupes in the state. Delaware was the first state in the union, so it's steeped in historical sites, landmarks and artifacts, with nearly 700 locations on the National Register of Historic Places. If you love the outdoors, you'll enjoy the beaches as well as the woods here. Don't miss the Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge, where you can see more than 400 different species of birds. There's professional motorsports here, as well as many of the finest golf courses in the country. Delaware is an antique hunter's gold mine, and the food here compares to any place in the country!
A Charter Bus Rental — The Way to Travel Like a Pro!
When the pros go on vacation, they travel by charter bus. It's no secret why!
- Safety and security – We have the best drivers in the world. In addition, because we can control access to the bus, you and your valuables are always safe.
- Reliability – We won't make you wait, and won't cancel your trip. We'll get you where you need to be when you need to be there.
- Flexibility – We customize every single trip, taking you where you want to go, when you want to be there.
- Charter buses are cost-effective – We'll give you more for your travel dollar than any other mode of transportation.
- Charter buses are kind to the environment – When we put everyone in the same bus, it's good for the planet.
We Work with Thousands of Local Bus Vendors!
Our charter buses are equipped with all the modern amenities, including USB connections, WIFI, iPod jacks and DVD players. Our restrooms are always immaculately clean and we provide plenty of luggage space.
A Charter Bus Rental Can Make Just about Any Event Better!
Why not consider one of our comfortable and luxurious coaches for:
- Family activities, such as birthdays and reunions or anniversaries
- School field trips, including athletic team travel
- Wedding and engagement parties
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate outings, events and retreats
- Concerts and athletic events
- Church and club events
Setting up a customized charter bus trip is a breeze! On our state-of-the-art, online dashboard, tell us know when you want to visit Delaware and what you'd like to see and do there. We will then shop our extensive list of bus charter vendors in Delaware, and get back to you with a number of quotes.
Don't wait any longer! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Wilmington
- What to do in Dover
- What to do in Newark
- What to do in Middletown
- What to do in Smyrna
- What to do in Milford
- What to do in Seaford
- What to do in Georgetown
- What to do in Elsmere
- What to do in New Castle