A charter bus rental to indiana — visit the hoosier state like a pro!
A Charter Bus Tour — the Best Way to See The Amazing State of Indiana!
From the boyhood home of Abraham Lincoln to the Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site, from the Carnegie Center for Art and History to the Indiana University Art Museum, where you'll find works from Monet and Picasso, Indiana is a state rich in history, culture, sports, great shopping and endless culinary treats. But trying to navigate the farm country or big cities in Indiana can be a challenge on your own. Why not let someone else handle the details, while you relax with friends and family. See the Hoosier state in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus from CharterBus.com
It's all there for you in Indiana — Visit the World War II Memorial in Avon, or pay homage at the USS Indianapolis Memorial in its namesake city. Experience life on the plains in the 1800s at the Connor Prairie Interactive History Park. For art and culture, take the Northern Indiana Art and Earth Trail, in Wakarusa, or take in one of the many galleries in West Lafayette, home to Purdue University. You can go for a swim along the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, go boating on Lake Michigan, or go horseback riding in the Hoosier National Forest. Golfers will enjoy the Pete Dye Golf Trail, and there's something for most sports fans, from professional football and basketball to Indy car racing. There's great eats that are native to Indiana, including super 46 sandwiches, but you can also find cuisine from around the world. Shipshewana, in the heart of northern Indiana's Amish country, offers endless bargain, outlet and discount shopping experiences. You'll also discover one-of-a-kind boutiques in Indianapolis and other communities.
A Charter Bus Rental — It's How You Travel Like a Pro
When the pros travel, they go by charter bus. There are many good reasons.
- Safety and security – You'll ride with the best drivers in the world, so you won't have to worry about fighting traffic snarls.You can also relax, knowing that you and your possessions are protected on the bus.
- Reliability – With a charter bus rental, we travel according to your schedule. We'll always get you where you need to go when you need to be there.
- Flexibility – You won't have to choose from a limited number of packages. You tell us where and when you want to go, and we'll set everything up.
- Cost-effectiveness – A charter bus is far and away the most economical way to travel. With the money you save, you'll be able to spend more on keepsakes from your trip.
- Charter buses aregreen! – We'll put your entire group into a single vehicle, so you'll have less impact on the environment.
We Work with Thousands of Local Bus Vendors!
Our buses have all the modern conveniences, including Wifi, USB ports, iPod docks and DVD players. Our coaches have immaculate restroom facilities and plenty of space for your luggage.
Think of All The Fun Things You Can Do with a Charter Bus!
Our comfortable and luxurious coaches are super for any event, including:
- Family celebrations, from birthdays and reunions toanniversaries
- School trips, including athletic team travel
- Weddings, rehearsal dinners and engagement parties
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate outings, events and retreats
- Concerts and athletic events
- Church and club events
Setting up your trip to Indiana couldn't be easier. With our ultra-modern online dashboard, just let us know when you want to visit Indiana and where you'd like to go. We'll get to work, contacting the top local bus charter vendors in Indiana. In most instances, we'll get back to you with quotes in a few minutes.
Contact us today and make plans to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Indianapolis
- What to do in Fort Wayne
- What to do in Evansville
- What to do in South Bend