Rent a charter bus and see kentucky in style!
A Charter Bus Rental — The Best Way to Experience the Bluegrass State
Think of the fun you can have in Kentucky. From horses and horse racing to Mammoth Cave and other great natural attractions, from the Bourbon Trail to famous Civil War battlefields, there's a lot so see and do. Check out the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, walk across the bridge at Natural Bridge State Resort Park, or visit the many historic places devoted to America's 16th president, Abraham Lincoln. With all the sites and attractions in Kentucky, you can easily get frustrated, especially if you have to handle all the details.With a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com, you can relax with family and friends while someone else does all the driving.
There are lots of reasons why people love to come to Kentucky! When you think of Kentucky, it's hard not to think of the Kentucky Derby. Even if you can't come at Derby time, you can still marvel at the magnificent horse farms. But there's a lot more to Kentucky! The Bluegrass State has some great art museums, lots of opportunities for live music and theatre, and the largest fireworks display in North America (in Louisville). You'll find great fried chicken just about everywhere, but the culinary landscape is much broader. Sample some Kentucky burgoo while you're there or get yourself some great barbeque. Shoppers love the hand-made crafts and artisan items available throughout the state, including quilts, furniture and folk art. And Kentucky is a golfer's paradise, where you play nearly year-round.
Travel Like the Pros Do in Kentucky — in the Comfort and Luxury of a Charter Bus!
When the elite travel, it's always on a charter bus. There are many good reasons why —
- Safety and security – Charter buses are regularly maintained and inspected. In addition, you'll travel with the best drivers in the world.
- Reliability – Delays or cancellations? Virtually unheard of with a charter bus. We'll get you where you want to go, when you want to be there.
- Convenience and flexibility – With a charter bus, you always get a customized trip, designed to fit your needs and interests.
- Cost-effectiveness – There's simply no other mode of travel that can compete with a charter bus, cost-wise.
- Charter buses are green! - With your entire group on one or two buses, you have less of an impact on the environment.
You'll Love Our Large Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
Our ultra-modern coaches have all the latest amenities,from Wifi and USB connections to iPod hookups and DVD players. Our restrooms are immaculately maintained and you'll find ample space for your luggage and personal items.
A charter bus is great for any occasion:
- Birthdays, anniversaries, reunions and family events
- Concerts and sporting events
- School trips, including athletic team travel
- Church and club outings
- Corporate outings orevents
- Conventions or conferences
Ready to book your bus charter? With our proprietary online automated quote system, it's child's play to get everything set up. Tell us when you want to visit Kentucky and what you want to do and we'll handle the details. In most instances, we'll have multiple quotes for you in less than 15 minutes. Once you've set up your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes with a mobile device.
There's no reason to wait another minute! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Louisville
- What to do in Lexington
- What to do in Bowling Green
- What to do in Owensboro