Discover the rich cultural heritage of louisiana on a charter bus
A Charter Bus Rental — The Only Way to Enjoy the Bayou State
In Louisiana, you'll revel in the melting pot of cultures that produces music, food, art and history like no place you ever been. From zydeco to swamp pop, from gumbo to red beans and rice, it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience. But it can quickly turn into work if you have to handle all the details. There's a better way to see Louisiana — in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com
There's simply no place like Louisiana - From the French Quarter and Bourbon in New Orleans to the Louisiana Country Music Opry in Ferriday, from the famous Strand Theatre in Shreveport to the Baton Rouge River Center and Preservation Jazz Hall in New Orleans, Louisiana is home to a cultural and gastronomic diversity found nowhere else. You'll also find countless historical attractions, many a testament to the state's treasured place in the Old South. There are 12 world class golf courses in the Bayou state, including layouts designed by Pete Dye and Hal Sutton. The Saints and Hornets call New Orleans home, and you'll be fascinated by the many exhibits at the Eddie G. Robinson Museum in Grambling. Music, museums, Mardi Gras — Louisiana has it all!
A Charter Bus Rental — The Best Way to Travel to Louisiana
The real pros travel by charter bus. Here's why —
- Safety and security – You can relax, knowing you're riding with the best drivers in the world. And you and your belongings are always secure inside our coaches.
- Reliability – We'll get you where you want to go, when you need to be there, without delays or cancellations.
- Convenience and flexibility – We won't try to sell you a prepackaged trip. You pick where you want to go and when you want to be there.
- Cost-effectiveness – It's the best travel deal out there, hands down With the money you don't spend on travel, you can bring home more souvenirs.
- We are green! – No costly jet fuel, all your group on a single bus — it's much better for the environment.
Thousands of Local Bus Vendors!
Our comfortable and luxurious coaches can be used for any activity or event, such as:
- Family outings, such as birthdays, reunions and parties
- School field trips, including athletic team travel
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate outings, events and retreats
- Concerts and athletic events
- Church and club events
Our charter buses have all the modern conveniences,including on-board Wifi, USB connections, iPod hookups and DVD players. We offer immaculate restroom facilities and plenty of space for your luggage.
Setting up your trip couldn't be simpler. On our super-slick online dashboard, just tell us where you want to go and what you want to do, and we'llgo to work. Our representatives will immediately request quotes from a number of local Louisiana Bus Charter vendors. In most instances, we'll have quotes back to you in minutes.
Don't put off your trip for another minute! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in New Orleans
- What to do in Baton Rouge
- What to do in Shreveport
- What to do in Metairie
- What to do in Lafayette
- What to do in Lake Charles