Make maine your destination in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus
A Charter Bus Rental — Your Passport to Fun in the Pine Tree State
For spectacular scenic vistas, there's nothing quite like the great state of Maine — verdant forests, the mountains, the rocky crags and coves along the Atlantic Ocean. Take a walking tour in Bar Harbor and see more than 25 sites on the National Register of Historic Places. Check out the Maine Art Museum Trail, with seven museums offering local, regional and international visual arts. Enjoy live theatre at one of many professional venues in the state. Get ready to eat the best lobster in the world, at one of countless lobster shacks and restaurants. And don't forget to bring your clubs — you'll find breathtaking links nestled among the state's mountains, rivers and lakes. And with a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com, you won't have to spend your time poring over maps or looking at your watch. You can enjoy your trip while we handle the details.
You'll be glad you came to Maine! For the perfect mix of fun and relaxation, nothing compares to Maine. Of course, there's much to do outside — take a dip in the Atlantic at Goose Rocks Beach or take in the bucolic beauty of Acadia National Park, with more than 35,000 acres of forests, fields, marshlands and mountains. Take a boat out of Bar Harbor and do some whale watching. You can even pan for gold at Coos Canyon! Maine is an antique lover's paradise, but you'll also find malls and great local boutiques, as well as some of the area's best farmers' and flea markets. You could spend every day on the golf course, following the famed Maine Golf Trail. And, of course, there are many fascinating lighthouses along the coast.
A Charter Bus Rental — The Way the Pros Visit Maine
When you want to travel in comfort and style, there's only one way to go — by charter bus. Here's why —
- Charter buses are safe and secure – Our buses are regularly inspected and carefully maintained. With the limited access to our coaches, you and your belongings will always be secure.
- Charter buses are dependable – Delays and cancellations are virtually unheard of. We will get you to your destination on time.
- You can customize your trip – You won't have to choose from a limited number of prepackaged plans. Tell us where you want to go and we'll get you there.
- Charter buses are cost-effective – Mile for mile, there's simply no comparison with any other mode of travel. You'll get more fun for your buck with a charter bus.
- Charter buses are environmentally friendly - When your entire group travels together, there's less of an impact on the environment!
We Offer an Extensive Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
At CharterBus.com, our coaches have all the 21st century conveniences you need, including DVD players, Wifi, USB and iPod connections. You'll have plenty of space for your bags, and you'll appreciate the cleanliness of our on-board restroom facilities.
A charter bus is ideal for almost any occasion:
- Birthdays, anniversaries, reunions and family events
- Concerts and sporting events
- School trips, including athletic team travel
- Church and club outings
- Corporate outings or events
- Conventions or conferences
Don't wait another minute to plan your trip to Maine! Using our state-of-the-art online customized reservation system, tell when you want to come to Maine and how you want to spend your time there. Our agents will take it from there, shopping the premier charter bus providers in Maine and getting back to you with options, often within 15 minutes. Once you've booked your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes on your smartphone, if necessary.
Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Augusta
- What to do in Portland
- What to do in Lewiston
- What to do in Bangor
- What to do in South Portland