Have a great time on a charter bus rental in maryland
With a Maryland Charter Bus Trip, You'll Travel Like the Pros Do
Maryland — small in size, but big on fun and adventure. You'll find just about anything you could imagine there — that's why people call the state "America in Miniature." From the excitement of Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and other major metropolitan areas that adjoin the state to the beaches, dunes, oak forests and pine groves, Maryland has something for everyone. But driving there on your own can take most of the fun out of it. Why not rent a charter bus and let someone else handle all the details! Explore the Old Line State on a charter bus from CharterBus.com
Maryland — Rich in history, full of fun — From Antietam, the site of one of the first major battles of the Civil War, to Fort McHenry, where Francis Scott Key wrote the Star-Spangled Banner, Maryland is rich in historical sites and significance. From the U.S. Naval Academy to the Edgar Allen Poe House, you'll visit countless tributes to American life. For sports fans, there's Babe Ruth's birthplace, professional football and baseball, and some of the most prestigious golf courses in the world. Maryland hosts some of the most renowned film festivals in the country, and offers live music, theater and dance. Don't forget to bring your appetite and your wallet — there's fresh seafood out of the Chesapeake Bay, as well as some of the finest antique emporiums around.
A Charter Bus Rental — It's the Only Way to Go to Maryland
When the pros travel, they go by charter bus… here's why!
- Safe and secure – No worries about fighting traffic or losing your way. Our drivers are the best in the world, and we'll always get you where you need to go, when you need to be there.
- It's reliable – You won't have to look at a clock or worry about a schedule. Our drivers will know where you need to go and what time you need to be there.
- You can see what you want to see when you want to see it – You tell us where you want to go and we'll get you there. You don't need to worry about how. Just sit back and enjoy your trip.
- It's cost-effective – Dollar for dollar, a charter bus leaves other modes of travel in the dust. The money you save can be spent on a prized memento of your trip.
- Charter bus travel is green! – When you put a group in one of our charter buses, you'll reduce the number of vehicles on the road and help the environment.
Thousands of Local Bus Vendors Available!
At CharterBus.com, we believe it's important to give you choices. We'll get quotes from the best vendors available and let you make the final decision.
Why not consider a charter bus rental for:
- Family outings, such as birthdays, reunions and parties
- School field trips, including athletic team travel
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate outings, events and retreats
- Concerts and athletic events
- Church and club events
Our charter buses offer you the most modern conveniences, from on-board Wifi, USB and iPod ports to a DVD with monitors. We always have clean and well-maintained restrooms, and all our buses have lots of luggage space.
Setting up your charter bus rental is a breeze. Use our online dashboard to tell us where and when you want to go, and we'll go to work immediately, obtaining multiple quotes from a number of local Maryland bus charter vendors.
Don't delay! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Baltimore
- What to do in Columbia
- What to do in Germantown
- What to do in Silver Spring
- What to do in Naperville
- What to do in Springfield