Michigan on a charter bus — the best way to see all the great lakes state has to offer!
A Charter Bus Rental Lets You Travel to Michigan in Style!
Pristine sugar sand beaches on fresh water lakes — some of the country's top craft breweries, presidential museums, world class symphonies, professional theatre, and the home of Madonna, the Motown Sound, and muscle cars. It's all there in Michigan — arts and culture, historical landmarks, outdoor opportunities, amazing food, some of the world's top golf courses. But a trip to Michigan can be a lot of work if you try to do everything on your own. There's a better way to see Michigan and all its attractions — in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com
There more in Michigan! — Looking for beaches? How about nearly 3,300 miles of coastline, more than any state except Alaska! And as the natives love to say, "no salt, no sharks, no problems!". How about world class arts, culture and entertainment? From the Detroit Institute of Art and the Grand Rapids Museum of Art to the Fox Theatre, the Fisher, Devos Hall and the concert venues at the University of Michigan, you'll have access to some of the world finest visual and performing arts. Love the outdoors? Michigan has one of the most extensive state park systems in the country, and is renowned as a winter-water wonderland. Snow ski in the winter, water ski in the summer, hike the hundreds of miles of trails, backpack in the Porcupine Mountains, take a salmon boat charter on Lake Michigan or canoe back into the Seney National Wildlife Refuge. Did we mention golf? The state's rolling hills and diverse topography produces some of the most challenging and picturesque layouts you'll find anywhere. And food and beverages? Michigan has long been one of the pioneers in the craft beer movement, and where there's good beer, there's always great food!
A Charter Bus Rental — See Michigan Like a Pro!
When the real pros travel, they go by charter bus. Here's why —
- Safety and security – You can relax, knowing that you have the most skilled drivers in the world. And you and your belongings are always secure inside our limited-access coaches.
- Reliability – We'll get you where you want to go, when you need to be there, no questions asked. Delays and cancellations — virtually non-existent.
- Convenience and flexibility – You won't have to choose from a number of prepackaged trips. Tell us where you want to go and when you want to be there, and we'll take care of the details.
- Cost-effectiveness – There's no other mode of travel that gives you more travel for your dollar!
- We are green! – No costly jet fuel, everyone on a single bus — way better for the environment!
We Have Access to Thousands of Local Bus Vendors!
Consider a charter bus for any event, including:
- Family outings, such as birthdays, reunions and parties
- School field trips, including athletic team travel
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate outings, events and retreats
- Concerts and athletic events
- Church and club events
Our coaches have all the modern conveniences, including Wifi, USB and iPod connections, and DVD players. Our restrooms are always spotless and our buses offer plenty of space for your luggage.
Setting up your trip is simple. On our top-of-the-line online dashboard, just tell us where you want to go and what you want to do, and we'll go to work. Our representatives will immediately request quotes from a number of local Michigan Bus Charter vendors. In most instances, we'll have quotes back to you in minutes
Don't put off your trip for another minute! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Detroit
- What to do in Grand Rapids
- What to do in Warren
- What to do in Lansing
- What to do in Ann Arbor
- What to do in Flint
- What to do in Saginaw Bay Area
- What to do in Kalamazoo
- What to do in Pontiac
- What to do in Battle Creek
- What to do in Muskegon
- What to do along The West Michigan Lakeshore
- What to do in The Upper Peninsula