Go to the gopher state in style on a charter bus!
See the Land of 10,000 Lakes Like a Pro with a Charter Bus Rental
When you're looking for a destination with just about everything, think Minnesota. You'll find a rich music and arts scene that compares with any across the country. If you love the outdoors, there's little to compare with the forests, rivers and lakes. Are you thinking golf? There's Hazeltine National Golf Club in Chaska, one of several in the state designed by famed architect Robert Jones. If you love good food, you'll find it all here, from the staples of the heartland to some of the most exotic cuisine in the world.But a trip to Minnesota can become a lot of work if you have to handle all the details yourself. There's a better way to see the North Star state — in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com
It's "nice" in Minnesota. If you've spent time in this great northern state, you understand the concept of "Minnesota nice". For most of the folks here, it's just a way living — mild-mannered, courteous and friendly. But there's a lot that's really nice about Minnesota. Go to the Twin Cities and take your pick from hundreds of concert and theatre venues, with performers from virtually every genre. Walk over the Big Muddy at the headwaters of the Mississippi at Lake Itasca. Visit some of the historic Native American sites and frontier forts across the state. Bring your bicycle to Minneapolis and ride through what many consider the most bike friendly city in America. Visit one of the many craft breweries in the state or get lost in the Mall of America, a former baseball stadium converted to one of the world's largest shopping malls. Try some authentic local food—smoked lutefisk or a "juicy Lucy", or explore cuisine from around the globe, including Malaysia, Ethiopia, Cambodia, Peru and Russia.
A Charter Bus Rental — The Only Way to See All that Minnesota Has to Offer
When the pros hit the road, they travel by charter bus. And with good reason!
- Charter buses are safe and secure – Our buses are meticulously maintained and regularly inspected. In addition, because of the limited access to our coaches, you and your valuables are always safe.
- Charter buses are reliable – No delays or cancellations with a charter bus! We don't have to wait on anyone but you.
- Charter buses offer convenience and flexibility – Every package we put together is unique, customized to your specific needs.
- Charger buses offer more for your travel dollar – Charter bus rentals are much more cost-effective than any other mode of travel.
- Charter buses aregreen! – Sharing the ride helps you go green.
You'll Love Our Large Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
Our 21st century coaches have everything you would expect, from Wifi and DVD players to USB connections and iPod hookups. You'll have plenty of room for your luggage and you appreciate the cleanliness of our on-board restroom facilities.
A charter bus is great for:
- Birthdays, anniversaries, and family reunions
- School trips, including athletic team travel
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate events
- Concerts and sporting events
- Church and club outings
It's as simple as you can imagine with our state-of-the-art, online dashboard. Just tell us when you want to come to Minnesota and what you want to do there, and we'll take care of everything else. We'll shop your trip with our extensive list local Minnesota Bus Charter vendors, and get back to you with a number of quotes, usually in 10-15 minutes. Once you've scheduled your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes with a mobile device.
Time is wasting!!! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Minneapolis
- What to do in St. Paul
- What to do in Rochester
- What to do in Bloomington
- What to do in Duluth
- What to do in Brooklyn Park
- What to do in Plymouth
- What to do in Maple Grove