Mississippi will be memorable when you travel there by charter bus!
A Charter Bus Will Help Keep Mississippi on Your Mind!
From the Delta to the southern suburbs of Memphis, from Tupelo to Jackson, Mississippi has much to offer visitors…a rich heritage, vibrant music and arts communities, lush and verdant hills, rivers and, of course, the Gulf Coast. It's steeped in history, from the Civil War to the Civil Rights Movement. The food is amazing and the shopping opportunities are endless. But you can't really enjoy all Mississippi has to offer if you have to keep your eyes on the map all the time. There's a better way — rent a charter bus from CharterBus.com and see the Magnolia State like a pro!
Experience the Charm and Southern Hospitality that is Mississippi! There's simply no end to the things you can do and see in the Magnolia State. You'll find nearly 20 casinos for gaming and great live entertainment. Take the Mississippi Blues Trail and check out more than 170 sites that have played a pivotal role in this distinctly American music. If you prefer classical music, you find symphonies, choral music, opera and more. Live theatre, world class ballet and nationally renowned film festivals — they're all here. Not to mention art museums with works by such famous artists as Georgia O'Keeffe, Mary Cassatt, James Abbott McNeil Whistler and Andy Warhol. The state has more than 170 golf courses, including many with a stunning view of the Gulf. Mississippi also has a storied history, from the American Civil War to the Civil Rights Movement and you can experience first-hand many of the battlegrounds for both. The Magnolia State is a mecca for cyclists, with a number of classic rides and routes, and you'll find endless places to simply commune with nature.
A Charter Bus Rental — See Mississippi Like a Pro!
When the pros hit the road, they travel by charter bus… and with good reason! —
- Charter buses offer safety and security – Our coaches must pass regular inspections, so they are always well-maintained. In addition, because of the limited access to the bus, you and your belongings have unparalleled protection.
- Charter buses are reliable – Delays and cancellations are virtually non-existent with a charter bus. We don't have to wait on anyone but you.
- Charter buses offer convenience and flexibility – Every trip we book is a one-of-a-kind adventure. You won't have to pick from a few prepackaged options.
- Charter buses are cost-effective – No other form of travel offers as much bang for your buck.
- Charter buses are environmentally friendly! – When you all ride together, you help the planet.
Check Out Our Huge Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
We have modern coaches with all the amenities you expect, including Wifi, USB connections, iPod hookups and DVD players. There's plenty of space for your luggage, and our on-board restrooms are fit for a queen!
A charter bus is great for any event, including:
- Birthdays, anniversaries, and family reunions
- School trips, including athletic team travel
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate events
- Concerts and sporting events
- Church and club outings
Booking a one-of-a-kind charter bus trip is easy as pecan pie with our state-of-the-art online automated quote system. Let us know when you want to visit the Magnolia State and where you'd like to go. We'll work with our extensive list of Mississippi charter bus operators, and provide you with a number of options, often within 10 minutes. Once you've scheduled your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes with a mobile device.
There's no time like now! Contact CharterBus.com today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Jackson
- What to do in Gulfport
- What to do in Hattiesburg
- What to do in Southaven
- What to do in Biloxi
- What to do in Meridian
- What to do in Tupelo
- What to do in Greenville
- What to do in Olive Branch
- What to do in Horn Lake