Discover the kind neighborliness of nebraska on a charter bus!
A Charter Bus Rental — A Great Way to Discover the Charm of the Cornhusker State!
If you're looking for a place to visit, where you'll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy yourself, but where you also know that you'll be treated with grace, generosity and good spirit — look no further than Nebraska. Come to Grand Island in late August and enjoy the Nebraska State Fair. In Lincoln, you'll find no less than five art museums. Revel in the great outdoors, whether you're in the Crescent Lake National Wildlife Refuge or at the Switzer Ranch and Nature Preserve. Savor one of the best steaks you'll ever have or quaff one of the state's many microbrews. There's Omaha, where you'll find everything you'd expect from a big city, except the snootiness! You can have an amazing experience on a trip to Nebraska, but you don't want to spend most of your time looking at a map or checking your watch. Why not rent a charter bus from CharterBus.com and let someone else do the driving! It's how the pros travel.
There's no place like Nebraska! Indoors or outside, you'll find no end to the excitement in Nebraska. Mosey on over to one of the state's many guest ranches, such as the WJ or Rowse's 1+1 and live the life of a cowboy. Visit the Gilman Park Arboretum, in Pierce, and take in nearly 400 species of plants. Visit the Crane Trust, in Grand Island, to observe sandhill cranes in their natural habitat. If you love visual arts, feast your eyes on the exhibits at the Joslyn Art Museum or Bemis Center in Omaha, the Kruger or the Eisentrage Howard galleries in Lincoln or the Kimmel Harding Nelson Center in Nebraska City. You'll find live music, theatre and dance on Omaha, but also in Bellevue, Kearney, Lincoln and even Brownville. The state offers many great golfing opportunities, as well as professional baseball, football, hockey and auto racing. One of the world's premier zoos can be found in Omaha and the shopping is outstanding. You may have to buy some new clothes while you're here… the food here is that good!
A Charter Bus Rental — The Way to Really Experience Nebraska
When the pros travel, they go by charter bus. Here's why —
- Safety and security – Our buses must meet regular inspections, so you can be confident that they'll always be in top condition. In addition, our drivers are simply the best in the business.
- Reliability – With a charter bus, there's virtually no chance of a breakdown, delay or cancellation. We'll get you where you need to go when you want to be there.
- Convenience and flexibility – With a charter bus rental, you create a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Cost-effectiveness – A charter bus is, no questions asked, the best way to get the most travel for your dollar.
- We are green! – When you all travel together on a charter bus, you're helping the planet, too.
We Have an Extensive Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
Our charter buses have all the modern amenities, including Wifi, USB connections, iPod jacks and DVD players. Our on-board bathrooms are always immaculate and there's plenty of room for your stuff.
Consider a charter bus for:
- Family celebrations, such as birthdays, reunions and parties
- Athletic team travel and other school excursions
- Weddings and wedding receptions
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate outings, events and retreats
- Concerts and athletic events
- Church and club events
Setting up your trip is simple. Start with our user-friendly online dashboard, and tell us where you want to go and what you want to do, and we'll take care of the details. Our representatives will immediately shop our extensive list local Nebraska bus charter operators. In most instances, we'll have quotes back to you in minutes. Once you've set up your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes with a mobile device.
Don’t wait another minute! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Omaha
- What to do in Bellevue
- What to do in Grand Island
- What to do in Kearney
- What to do in Fremont
- What to do in Hastings
- What to do in North Platte
- What to do in Norfolk
- What to do in Columbus
- What to do in Papillion
- What to do in La Vista