Having fun in nevada — it's no gamble when you travel by charter bus
See the Silver State of Nevada Like a Pro — On a Charter Bus Rental!
There's much more to Nevada than Las Vegas. You can tour old unused silver and gold mines or learn about the history of organized crime at the Mob Museum in Las Vegas. See the grandeur of the Million Dollar Courthouse in Pioche or learn about when Nevada was at the bottom of a giant lake when you visit Cathedral Gorge State Park. You'll find some of the best golf in the United States, professional motor car racing at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, the Madame Tussaud museum and the Hoover Dam. But a trip to Nevada can quickly turn into a lot of work if you have to handle all the details. There's a better way to experience all that Nevada has to offer — in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus from CharterBus.com
Nevada has something for just about everyone! — For gambling, entertainment and just plain fun, there's nothing in the world to compare with Vegas. In addition to the casinos, you'll find some of the world's great amusement parks, from the Adventuredome to Bonnie Springs Old Nevada, from the Big Apple Coaster and Arcade to Stratosphere Las Vegas. There are countless ghost towns to explore in the state or you can trade your civvies in for spurs and be a cowboy at one of the state's dude ranches. Visit Area 51 and keep your eyes open — you might see a UFO! And bring your wallet and your appetite — you can buy just about anything in Nevada, and you can find just about anything to eat, from the Has House A Go Go to some of the world's finest dining at the Joel Rebuchon Restaurant at the MGM Grand.
ACharter Bus Rental — Travel Like a Pro
When the professionals travel, they go by charter bus. There are many good reasons!
- Charter buses are safe and secure – You can relax, knowing that you have the best drivers in the world and that you and your belongings are safe.
- Charter buses are reliable – No worries about delays or cancellations, as we're not dependent on buses arriving from somewhere else. We'll get you where you need to go when you need to be there.
- Charter buses offer flexibility – You don't have to pick from a limited number of options. Tell us where you want to go and when you want to go there. We'll take care of everything else.
- Charter buses are the most bang for your buck – Other modes of travel simply can't compete with charter bus travel. The money you save can ensure that you bring home cherished souvenirs of your trip.
- Charter buses aregreen – It's simple mathematics. Instead of putting multiple vehicles on the road, you can all travel together, lowering gas and carbon emissions.
Thousands of Local Bus Vendors Available!
Our buses have all the modern conveniences, from Wifi and USB connections to iPod jacks and DVD players. Our restrooms are always immaculate and our coaches all have plenty of space for all your stuff.
Imagine All The Fun Things You Can Do with a Charter Bus!
Charters buses are ideal for just about any type of group event, such as:
- Family celebrations and get-togethers, such as birthdays, reunions and anniversaries
- School field trips, including athletic team travel
- Weddings, rehearsal dinners or engagement parties
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate outings, events and retreats
- Concerts and athletic events
- Church and club events
Arranging a charter bus rental couldn't be easier. With our easy-to-use online dashboard, just tell us when you want to visit Nevada and where you'd like to go. In most instances, we'll get back to you with quotes from local charter bus vendors in minutes.
There's no reason to wait. Contact us today and make plans to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Las Vegas
- What to do in Henderson
- What to do in Reno
- What to do in North Las Vegas
- What to do in Lake Tahoe