Choose a charter bus and navigate new hampshire like a pro!
The Best Way to Enjoy the Granite State — In the Comfort and Luxury of a Charter Bus
Conjure up every image you have of New England — the mountains, the forests, the natural beauty; the history, the centuries old architecture and culture; the crisp autumn days and the balmy summer afternoons — and you'll find it all in New Hampshire. Known as the Granite State because of the countless quarries you'll find, the state has much to offer, whether you simply want to recharge is a quiet mountain resort, see some of the most famous historical landmarks in the country, or dine on some of the tastiest treats anywhere. On a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com, you won't have to worry about road maps, or timetables. You can relax and enjoy the lush countryside while we handle the details.
Here are just some of reasons you'll want to come to New Hampshire! New Hampshire was one of the 13 original colonies, including the first in the nation to have its own constitution. The state, though small, is large with history, from the Daniel Webster Birthplace Historic Site to the homestead of President Franklin Pierce, from the Robert Frost Farm to what is known as "America's Stonehenge". The state offers rich arts and cultural attractions as well, with museums housing works of many world famous artists, from Money and Picasso to Georgia O'Keeffe and Andrew Wyeth. Visit the Portsmouth Athenaeum to learn about shipbuilding and maritime history in the northeast. You won't have to go far to take in the state's stunning natural beauty. From Umbagog Lake to Pawtuckaway, you'll find hiking, kayaking or canoeing in the state's many forest lands — 80% of New Hampshire is woodland. Or try to see as many of the state's covered bridges as you can — there are nearly 70 scattered across New Hampshire!!
Travel Like the Pros Do in New Hampshire — in the Convenience and Comfort of a Charter Bus!
When the big boys travel, it's always on a charter bus. Here's why —
- Charter buses are safe and secure – Our charter buses are meticulously maintained and regularly inspected. In addition, we have the best drivers in the world.
- You can depend on a charter bus – With a charter bus, there's almost no risk of delay or cancellation. We don't have to serve anyone except you.
- Charter buses give you flexibility – With a charter bus, you don't have to pick from a prepackaged trip. You tell us where and when you want to go, and we'll get you there.
- Charter buses are the best bargain for your money – No other mode of travel can compete cost-wise.
- Charter buses minimize the impact on the environment – With everyone together on the same bus, you'll help the environment!
Check Out Our Extensive Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
Our coaches come with all the 21st centuryamenities, from Wifi, USB and iPod connections to DVD players. Our restrooms are always pristine and our buses offer ample space for your luggage and personal items.
Why not consider a charter bus for:
- Birthdays, anniversaries, reunions and family events
- Concerts and sporting events
- School trips, including athletic team travel
- Church and club outings
- Corporate outings or events
- Conventions or conferences
It's time to book your charter bus trip! Simply go to our proprietary online customized reservation system. Let us know when you want to come to New Hampshire and what you want to see and do and we'll take care of everything else. In most instances, we'll have a number of quotes to you within 15 minutes. Once you've booked your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes on your smartphone, if necessary.
Don't wait any longer! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!Get a Quote Now!