A charter bus rental — the nice way to see new mexico!
Have the Adventure of a Lifetime on a Charter Bus Trip to New Mexico
The great state of New Mexico has endless attractions, with something for every interest. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the diverse topography, from mountains and mesas to desert sands. A mecca for artists, New Mexico offers a vibrant visual and performing arts community, with some of the most extensive collections of American and Native American art in the world. Stunning golf courses, great food and endless shopping opportunities, amazing historical museums and, yes, the UFO Museum and Research Center in Roswell. But a visit to New Mexico can wear you out if you have to handle all the details. Let us help! With a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com, you can see New Mexico like a pro!
You Can Do It All in New Mexico! From Georgia O'Keeffe to Taos, from the Institute of American Indian Arts to the Museum of Spanish Colonial Art, you'll be hard-pressed to find any state with as many diverse visual arts offerings. From Albuquerque to Alamogordo, from Carlsbad to Las Cruces, you'll find endless opportunities to take in public art, performing arts and fascinating museums. Come almost any time and you'll find the state in a festival mood. Of course, New Mexico has been populated for more than 2,500 years, so there's ample opportunity to learn about the Native American legacy in the area, as well as the Spanish influx nearly 500 years ago. Golfers will enjoy the scenic beauty, watered fairways and lush greens at great golf courses across the state. Outdoor enthusiasts will revel in the wide range of activities available, from white-water rafting and boating to hiking, mountain climbing, rock climbing, hot air ballooning, bird-watching and geo-caching. You can even ski New Mexico in the winter! For shoppers and foodies, New Mexico also offers endless delights, with some of the best Southwestern and Mexican cuisine in the country, as well as unique crafts and works of art.
A Charter Bus Rental — When You Want to See New Mexico in Style
When the professionals take a trip to New Mexico, they go by charter bus. It's no secret why —
- Safety and security – Our charter buses must pass regular, rigorous inspections. In addition, the limited access to a charter bus keeps you and your valuables protected.
- Reliability – Cancellations and delays are virtually non-existent with a charter bus. We don't have to wait on anyone or anything but you.
- Convenience and flexibility – With a charter bus, you get a customized trip every time. Tell us where and when you want to go and we'll take you there.
- Cost-effectiveness – Charter bus travel gives you more for your dollar than any other mode of travel.
- Charter buses are environmentally friendly! – When you travel with friends and family in a charter bus, you help the planet!
Check Out Our Large Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
Our modern coaches have all the amenities you need, including Wifi, USB connections, iPod hookups and DVD players. There's plenty of room for your luggage and our restrooms are always spotless.
Consider a charter bus for:
- Birthdays, anniversaries, and family reunions
- School trips, including athletic team travel
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate events
- Concerts and sporting events
- Church and club outings
Setting up your one-of-a-kind charter bus trip is simple with our user-friendly online automated quote system. Tell us when you want to visit New Mexico, where you'd like to go and what you'd like to see. We'll shop our comprehensive list of New Mexico Bus Charter vendors, and provide you with a number of options, often within 10 minutes. Once you've scheduled your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes with a mobile device.
Don’t wait! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Albuquerque
- What to do in Las Cruces
- What to do in Rio Rancho
- What to do in Santa Fe
- What to do in Roswell
- What to do in Farmington
- What to do in Clovis
- What to do in Hobbs
- What to do in Alamogordo
- What to do in Carlsbad