Explore the beauty and excitement in north carolina on a charter bus!
A Charter Bus Rental — The Only Way to See Everything North Carolina Has to Offer!
More than 300 miles of Atlantic Ocean coastline… the highest mountains in the Appalachians… verdant forests and vibrant metropolitan areas! North Carolina has it all and the residents know it. It's regularly at the top of the most desirable places in the world to live… and it's a great place to visit, too. But North Carolina is a big state — 10th most populous in the country — and it can be a chore to navigate the state's many twists and turns. There's a better way to see the Old North State — in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com
There's Something for Everyone in North Carolina!! In a charter bus, you can get on the magnificent Blue Ridge Parkway, with access to national forests, historic attractions and some of the most stunning natural beauty you've ever seen. At the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you'll find the largest protected area in the eastern half of the country. Go to Kitty Hawk to learn about the birth of flight or visit the Civil Rights Museum in Greensboro, where the famous sit-ins started. For great music and an amazing selection of microbreweries, visit Asheville. For fine art, classical music, opera, theatre and dance, go to Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston-Salem or one of the state's many other great cities. And bring your appetite and your wallet — there's outstanding seafood along the coast, and North Carolina offers its own special style of barbeque. Shoppers take heed! You'll find it all, from huge malls with world-renowned retailers to antique malls to outlet stores to some of the most unusual and interesting mom-and-pop boutiques.
A Charter Bus Rental — When You Want to Really See North Carolina
When the pros travel, they go by charter bus. There are many good reasons —
- Safety and security – We keep our buses in tip-top condition, so that they routinely pass DOT inspections. We have the best drivers in the world, and the limited access to our buses gives you the confidence that you and your valuables are protected.
- Reliability – With a charter bus, you won't have worries about delays or cancellations. We'll get you where you need to go when you need to be there.
- Convenience and flexibility – With a charter bus rental, you get to customize your trip. Just tell us where and when you want to go, and we'll create a one-of-a-kind adventure!
- Cost-effectiveness – Charter buses are far more reasonably priced than other modes of travel. You'll have more money to spend on having a great time.
- Charter buses are environmentally friendly! – When you all travel together on a charter bus, you are going green.
We Have Access to a Large Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
With our charter buses, you'll have all the modern conveniences, including Wifi, USB connections, iPod hookups and DVD players. Don't worry about your luggage—we have lots of room. And our restrooms are always immaculately maintained.
A charter bus rental is perfect for just about any occasion, including:
- Birthdays, anniversaries, and family reunions
- School trips, including athletic team travel
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate events
- Concerts and sporting events
- Church and club outings
Arranging your trip? Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy!!. Just go to our state-of-the-art, online dashboard and tell us when you want to visit North Carolina, and what you want to do there, and we'lltake care of everything else. Our representatives will immediately shop our extensive list local North Carolina Bus Charter vendors. In most instances, we'll have quotes back to you in minutes. Once you've set up your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes with a mobile device.
Don’t wait another minute! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Charlotte
- What to do in Raleigh
- What to do in Greensboro
- What to do in Durham
- What to do in Winston-Salem
- What to do in Fayetteville
- What to do in Cary
- What to do in Wilmington