Ride along the atlantic ocean! see rhode island in style on a charter bus!
Have Big Fun in the Smallest State in the Country — Visit Rhode Island in the Luxury of a Charter Bus
Everybody knows that Rhode Island is the smallest state in the union, geographically speaking. But what it lacks in size, it makes up for in history, arts and culture, scenic vistas, great golf courses and just plain fun. Just because it's small, though, doesn't mean you'll want to spend your vacation looking at the map or checking your watch. There's a better way to see the Ocean State — relaxing with friends and family in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com
It's all here in Rhode Island! - From the many historic sites — Fort Adams, the Westerly Armory Museum and the Warren Artillery Armory are just a few — to the great art galleries in Newport, the concert venues in Pawtucket and Woonsocket, and the festivals across the state, you'll never find yourself faced with little to do and see. The famed Newport Folk and Jazz Festivals are here. So are masterpieces by Picasso, Monet, Manet, Andy Warhol and even Paul Revere. There are miles of beaches, beautiful bicycling and hiking trails, and hundreds of acres of green space. Choose from more than 60 great golf courses, catch a game with the Pawtucket Red Sox, or hit one of the local casinos. Bring your appetite and your wallet, too. In addition to the finest seafood along the Atlantic Coast, you'll have French, Italian, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Indian and Spanish food to try. Many of the towns have unique shopping experiences in the heart of town, and the state also offers a number of great malls.
A Charter Bus Rental — The Only Way to Really See Rhode Island
When the pros venture out, they opt to travel by charter bus. Here's why —
- Safety and security – Our well-maintained buses routinely pass all required inspections with flying colors. With the limited access to the bus, you and your belongings will always be protected.
- Reliability – There are virtually no delays or cancellations with a charter bus. We don't have to wait on anyone but you.
- Convenience and flexibility – You don't have to pick from a limited number of prepackaged plans. Tell us where and when you want to go and we'll get you there.
- Cost-effectiveness – You can't beat the travel you get for your dollars on a charter bus.
- Charter buses are environmentally friendly! – Sharing the ride is the best way to go green.
Check Out Our Large Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
Our coaches have all the modern amenities, including Wifi, USB connections, iPod hookups and DVD players. Don't worry about your luggage — there's ample space. And our restrooms are always pristine.
How about a charter bus for:
- Birthdays, anniversaries, and family reunions
- School trips, including athletic team travel
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate events
- Concerts and sporting events
- Church and club outings
Setting up your charter bus rental is amazingly simple with our state-of-the-art, online dashboard. Justtell us when you want to visit Rhode Island and what you want to do there, and we'll take care of everything else. Our agents will shop your trip with our extensive list local Rhode Island Bus Charter vendors. In most instances, we'll have quotes back to you in 10 minutes. Once you've scheduled your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes with a mobile device.
Don’t wait! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Providence
- What to do in Warwick
- What to do in Cranston
- What to do in Pawtucket
- What to do in East Providence
- What to do in Woonsocket
- What to do in Coventry
- What to do in Cumberland
- What to do in North Providence
- What to do in South Kingstown
- What to do in West Warwick
- What to do in Newport