Experience the sounds and sights of tennessee on a charter bus!
A Charter Bus Rental — The Only Way to the Music, the History and the Scenic Beauty of Tennessee
For sheer natural beauty, there's little to compare to Tennessee — more than 600 waterfalls, nearly 300 natural rock windows, over 4,000 species of plants, the Great Smoky Mountains. It's a state with a rich history, too, from the presidential homes of Andrew Jackson, Andrew Johnson and James K. Polk to the many battle sites from the Civil War. And don't forget the music, y'all. The Grand Ole Opry, Beale Street, the Ryman — from blues to bluegrass, from country and western to rockabilly, it's all here.Tennessee has so much to offer that you could easily get frustrated trying to take it all in, especially if you have to handle all the details yourself. There's a better way to see the Volunteer State — in the comfort, convenience and luxury of a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com
Music — History — Stunning Natural Beauty — It's all there in Tennessee! From the birth of the blues in western Tennessee to Music Row in Nashville to the Bessie Smith Hall in Chattanooga; from nationally renowned Orchestra Nashville, the Chattanooga Symphony and Memphis Opera to the Southern Gospel Music Hall of Fame; music permeates the culture of Tennessee. You'll also find three presidential homes that you can visit, as well as the Alex Haley Museum and Interpretive Center. Visit the famous battlefields of Shiloh and Stones River or learn about Native Americans at the Seqouyah Birthplace Museum. And what trip to Memphis is complete without a stop at Graceland?
But there's a whole lot more in Tennessee! With hundreds of lakes and dozens of rivers, as well as five different types of forests, it's an outdoorsman's paradise. From the Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge to Crescent Bend Gardens, from the Great Smoky Mountains to Big South Fork and Baker's Bluff, you'll never put your camera away! You'll find professional sports, as well as golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, and you can bring your clubs any time of the year. If you love to shop, you'll find it all, from the handmade items at the Appalachian Center for Craft to upscale shopping at the most famous international retailers. The same goes for your dining experience — whether you like down-home cooking or fine dining, Tennessee has it all — diners, dives and five-star restaurants.
Take a Charter Bus to Tennessee — The Best Way to See the Volunteer State
When the pros travel, it's always on a charter bus. Here's why —
- Safety and security – We keep our buses in top condition, so that we regularly pass DOT inspections. And we hire only the best drivers, so you'll always feel safe and secure.
- Reliability – With a charter bus, there's virtually no such thing as a delay or cancellation. We'll get you to your destination when you want to be there.
- Convenience and flexibility – You won't be forced to choose from a number of prepackaged trips. You tell us where and when you want to go, and we'll craft a custom adventure for you.
- Cost-effectiveness – A charter bus beats any other mode of travel price-wise, so you'll have plenty of extra dollars to spend on souvenirs of your trip.
- Charter buses are green – It's simple math: when you all travel together in a charter bus, there are fewer vehicles on the road, and less impact on the environment.
Check Out Our Large Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
Our sleek modern coaches have all the amenities you would expect, from Wifi and USB connections to iPod hookups and DVD players. We keep our restrooms pristine and always have plenty of room for your luggage and personal items.
Consider using a charter bus for any occasion, such as:
- Birthdays, anniversaries, and family reunions
- School trips, including athletic team travel
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate events
- Concerts and sporting events
- Church and club outings
Ready to schedule a trip? It's amazingly easy with our proprietary and user-friendly online dashboard. Simply tell us when you want to visit Tennessee and what you want to do in the Volunteer State, and we'llhandle all the details. Our agents will immediately contact local Tennessee bus charter vendors and provide you with a number of quotes, often within 10-15 minutes. Once you've set up your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes with a mobile device.
Don’t wait another minute! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Memphis
- What to do in Nashville
- What to do in Knoxville
- What to do in Chattanooga
- What to do in Clarksville
- What to do in Murfreesboro
- What to do in Coventry