A charter bus rental—what a way to see west virginia!
West Virginia on a Charter Bus — The Way to Travel Like a Pro!
Almost Heaven, West Virginia! For pure natural beauty, few places on earth compare to West Virginia, with its mountains, rivers and old growth forests. But it's a modern state, with something for just about everyone — sports, golf, music, art, theatre, shopping, great food and plenty of green space. But an excursion to West Virginia can lose its luster if you have to handle all the details yourself. There's a better way! With a charter bus rental from CharterBus.com, you can see West Virginia like a pro!
You Can Do It All in West Virginia! When you come to West Virginia, you'll find it hard to take your eyes off the picturesque panorama around you — the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Shenandoah River Valley, the Appalachians, the verdant forests. And you'll find plenty of outdoor attractions to fascinate you — the Seneca Caverns, formed nearly 500 million years ago; the New River Gorge; Blackwater Falls; the Monongahela National Forest. Harpers Ferry, a pivotal site in the events leading up to the Civil War, is here. But there's much more to this great state. You'll find countless opportunities to take in local music and art, from bluegrass to folk art. The state has many fine museums chronicling the history, development and culture of the area. With the diverse topography, the golf courses in West Virginia offer stunning vistas and challenging layouts. From barbeque to burgers, from brews to beef, you won't leave West Virginia hungry or thirsty.
See West Virginia in Style in a Charter Bus
When the pros travel, it's always by charter bus—and with good reason!
- Charter buses offer safety and security – Because our buses must meet regular inspections, we keep them in tip-top shape. In addition, because there's only one way on and off the bus, you and your possessions are always safe and secure.
- Charter buses are reliable – There are virtually no cancellations or delays with charter buses. We don't have to wait on anyone but you.
- Charter buses offer convenience and flexibility – A charter bus trip is like a work of art — different every time. Just tell us where and when and we'll get you there on time.
- Charter buses are cost-effective – No other mode of travel gets you as much travel for your dollar.
- Charter buses help the environment! – When you travel with friends and family in a charter bus, it helps the planet!
You'll Love Our Large Fleet of Modern Vehicles!
Our charter buses have all the modern conveniences you expect, including Wifi, USB connections, iPod hookups and DVD players. You'll have lots of room for your luggage and you'll find our on-board bathrooms as clean as home.
A charter bus is the perfect choice for:
- Birthdays, anniversaries, and family reunions
- School trips, including athletic team travel
- Conventions or conferences
- Corporate events
- Concerts and sporting events
- Church and club outings
It's easy to set up a customized charter bus trip with our user-friendly online automated quote system. Tell us when you want to visit West Virginia, and what you'd like to do there. We'll shop our extensive list of West Virginia Bus Charter vendors, and provide you with a number of options, often within minutes. Once you've set up your trip, you'll be able to monitor reservations, pay, and make any necessary changes with a mobile device.
Don't delay another day! Contact us today and get ready to travel like a pro!
- What to do in Charleston
- What to do in Huntington
- What to do in Morgantown
- What to do in Parkersburg
- What to do in Wheeling
- What to do in Weirton
- What to do in Fairmont
- What to do in Martinsburg
- What to do in Beckley
- What to do in Clarksburg